Can not read my pms

by label licker 16 Replies latest forum tech-support

• label licker
    label licker

Hi Simon,

when I go to read my pms sometimes I was able to get through but now all I get is whole sheet of data that doesn't make any sense. How can I get to read my pms like before?

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

Go back on your browser, or refresh - eventually it lets you read them (usually).

• label licker
    label licker

iit's still doing it and won't let me read my pms, Ann

Aaaarrrrggghhh!

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

Try this. It worked for me with a new PM.... Click on the PM then hit the BACK button then hit the RELOAD button and then Click on the message again. Like I said, it worked for me. Hopefully it will for you too.

• Simon
    Simon

I think I know what the issue is, just have to figure out the fix (after figuring out why it's even happening!)

• Ding
    Ding

I've been having the same problem.

Even after I read them, the messages are still showing up as unread.

It's been happening for about 3 days now.

• Simon
    Simon

Ok, give it a try now - it should be improved.

As an added bonus, I've also included the number of unread messages next to the envelop icon. Yes, no more "... you have a PM" posts required !

Please note, the count is cached for about 5 minutes so even when you've read a message it will still appear for a while.

• label licker
    label licker

Woo hoo! Thanks you guys It's working again

Thanks Simon for opening up a whole new world to us. I thought there was something wrong with us and that it was us that had the problem. Now I have some selfworth back in my life and I'm sure others will say the same. There are truly alot of wonderful kind people on this site and it wouldn't be made possible without someone sticking his/her neck out for the rest of us.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Not working for me. says 5 besides it but nothing

Will look again tomorrow

• crmsicl
    crmsicl

and my envelope in the corner is missing

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit