Feedback from study of JUL 15 WT - Tell Us WHEN Will These Things Be

by konceptual99 20 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Joepublisher1
    Joepublisher1

88JM posted this above: "The conductors final comments just topped it off for me, where he said: "...it's quite encouraging to see these clarifications - they're very simple and very straightforward, so please read up on them again if we're not sure what some of the points are. But we're very grateful to the faithful slave for providing us food at the proper time."

Wow, so the conductor said that these clarifications are "very simple and very straightforward". Really! Well, how come the Governing Body - the leaders of this religion - along with God's all powerful Holy Spirit couldn't get this very simple clarification straight after nearly 100 years!!!

These elders don't stop and think about what they are saying. (btw: I remember being one of those who would try to provide an enthusiastic comment when no one else would comment on a doctrinal change. After awhile, I felt like a phonie. I was displaying a trait that I hate in people - being a phony!)

Well, now I use this opportunity to help as many other JWs to wake up to TTATT (The Truth About The Truth)! And, it feels real good to not have to see undesirable traits (like being a phony) develope in me.

I always steer them to the JWFACTS web-site. As a matter of fact, I have challenged many JWs (who are willing to talk to exJWs) to show me one lie on that web site and have NEVER received one reply back!

• Joepublisher1
    Joepublisher1

I read your comment wallsofjericho "It took me a while but I finally found the splinter point to affect this change. Math 24:45 is a 2 part fulfillment. JC's arrival in 1914 to select & cleanse the anointed over a 4 year period (1914-1918). The second is when JC arrives to appoint the F&DS over "all his belongings" which is effectively when the anointed are raptured."

My head is spinning after reading this. It always amazes me how complicated things get in this religion which reminds me of that saying that when you tell one lie, you have to tell another and another and so on! It becomes a pile of speghetti!

I could just barf!

• prologos
    prologos

Here is an interesting remark from an ueber elder with high credentials: " These are V-E-R-Y EXCITING truth !!!" meaning:

having taking them apart and internalized them the "WT way", just as thoroughly as we have denuded, debunked them here on JWN,

HE can now browbeat his fellow JWs and maintain an aura of superiority in the upward struggle in that tacking, but floundering ship.

• smiddy
    smiddy

It always amazes me how complicated things get in this religion which reminds me of that saying that when you tell one lie, you have to tell another and another and so on!

So very true , its just so sad that it takes so long for indoctrinated /brainwashed people to realise this is the case.I know it took me 33 years to wake up .

Thankfully with the internet it is much easier to check and validate claims made and to reveiw past statements made as to their correctness and also to avail oneself of all the information at ones disposal .

smiddy

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Smiddy said "Thankfully with the internet it is much easier to check and validate claims made and to reveiw past statements made as to their correctness and also to avail oneself of all the information at ones disposal ."

Spot on, as usual Smiddy ! there simply is no excuse in this day and Internet age for ignorance, it is wilful and so foolish.

Any who remain in the WT after this July WT are FOOLS ! (in the sense the Psalmist uses the word, i.e ignorant by their own will).

• 70wksfyrs
    70wksfyrs

This is a great thread. I have been Awake! for only six months so new ones are learning TTATT thanks to the internet.

I went to the meeting last weekend. It was hilarious listening to all the suck-up’s spout nonsense about new thoughts they clearly did not understand.

WallsOfJericho, your comment is great and funny you said………………It took me a while but I finally found the splinter point to affect this change. Math 24:45 is a 2 part fulfillment. JC's arrival in 1914 to select & cleanse the anointed over a 4 year period (1914-1918). The second is when JC arrives to appoint the F&DS over "all his belongings" which is effectively when the anointed are raptured………………….

An elder’s wife commented nonsense about the Greek meaning of coming and arriving. She completely missed the point that in this article the FDS have not been appointed and in two articles time the GB have been appointed the FDS.

So my 11 yr old and I pondered the following

1. So the GB are appointed over the domestics but not the belongings
    2. Jesus is yet to appoint someone over his belongings after the great tribulation
    3. How do the GB know they will get appointed?
  • AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

3. How do the GB know they will get appointed?

Simple. The GB has already decided. Jesus will merely be rubber-stamping it. He is even told how he will be feeling at the time when he does so.

In view of the foregoing, what can
    we conclude? When Jesus comes for
    judgment during the great tribulation,
    he will find that the faithful slave has
    been loyally dispensing timely spiritual
    food to the domestics. Jesus will then
    delight in making the second appointment—
    over all his belongings. Those
    who make up the faithful slave will
    get this appointment when they receive
    their heavenly reward, becoming corulers
    with Christ. - p. 25, w2013, 7/15.

• 70wksfyrs
    70wksfyrs

AnnOMaly, thats the paragraph we were pondering. It's just because they said so and we have to believe it!!!

We had great fun ripping appart the articles. My 11 yr old is truly Awake! now.

• pearlsister
    pearlsister

Hoser, you made me laugh !! It's totally true

• daringhart13
    daringhart13

Unbelievable.

The sky is now orange.

"We believe"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit