New Zealand headquarters: Witnesses sell, Elim buys

by Fe2O3Girl 43 Replies latest jw friends

• InquiryMan
  • dozy
    dozy

Did the Elim church never take the time to read what the WTBTS really thinks of their religion? Part of the harlot - Babylon the Great , run by Satan & the demons...

Ireland HQ still up for sale. http://cms.mol.ie/uploads/Watch%20Tower%20House,%20Newcastle.pdf Any faith based organisations care to make a bid?

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

The Rothschild family knows how to Recycle...

File:Information Board for Caledon Elim Church - geograph.org.uk - 1396549.jpg

• St George of England
    St George of England

Let's hope they stick a dirty great cross on outside as in the picture above.

George

• mindnumbed
  • WingCommander
    WingCommander

My God.......just when you thought you've seen it all, another whopper, and slap to our faces!!!!!

They actually sold a Bethel location, to BABYLON THE GREAT???? I can't even fathom this.....the hypocrisy astounds me. So JW rank and file will be disfellowshipped for joining the YWCA to use their swimming pool, but JW Headquarters will gladly accept money from Satan for a Bethel location????

Incredible, just incredible!!!!!!!

Do these money-grubbing bastards even have a morsel of shame left in them? I'm guessing after being caught with their pants down around their ankles with the whole UN/NGO issue, I'm guessing NOT.

And for what? So that they can dump even more money into the luxurious new "compound" up in Walkill, NY?

- Wing Commander

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

"There were a few groups interested in it. We had favour with the Jehovah's Witnesses. They wanted to give it to a faith-based organisation. They put so much love and care into this place. We want to maintain this property. We want to honour them because they were phenomenal."

This church obviously has no contempt for Watchtower and speaks kindly of them.

In contrast.....

I wonder if Elim Church realizes WT relishes the thought of their imminent demise at Armageddon as a filthy harlot serving Satan?

Amazing how the churches WT labels as "false Christianity" and "evil" display a better example than WT does.

• blondie
    blondie

When the GT comes and all religions but the WTS are destroyed, they will be destroyed.

Mr Ratnaraja says it's amazing how easy the sale process was to complete.
    "There were a few groups interested in it. We had favour with the Jehovah's Witnesses. They wanted to give it to a faith-based organisation. They put so much love and care into this place. We want to maintain this property. We want to honour them because they were phenomenal."
  • besty
    besty

Jehovah's Witness minister George Gray says advances in technology mean the property is no longer needed for running the church's New Zealand and South Pacific activities which will now be administered from Australia

CONTRAST WITH

"We believe in reaching out to the community. We want this to be a centre of hope. People don't have to be Christians," Pastor Boyd Ratnaraja says. The church will hold services for its 450-strong congregation at its new home as well as running counselling sessions and operating an op shop and a weekly soup kitchen.

Which organisation sounds like a Christian charity and which sounds like a corporate spin doctor? I guess its difficult to tangibly help the local community with advanced technology...

• losingit
    losingit

Excellent contrast besty

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit