JW Mission = Find all checker floors in WT publications

by bytheirworks 43 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• bytheirworks
    bytheirworks

@ JWB

Very correct. The freemasons do trace their history back to Hiram Abif.

The question is: Why does the Watchtower show Solomon's temple with the checker floor, if there's nothing in the Bible to support it?

1) My Book of Bible Stories (Story 63)

2) My Book of Bible Stories (Story 98)

3) Insight Volume 2 (Inside Cover)

4) You Can Live Forever (Page 149)

5) Big Reference Bible (Page 1594 - top picture & bottom picture)

Also, there is a fascinating connection between the The British Police force, the freemasons & the death of Princess Diana.

I'm sure you must have heard this new information:

http://www.examiner.com/article/scotland-yard-investigates-claim-british-soldier-murdered-princess-diana

• rmt1
  • bytheirworks
    bytheirworks

Please read all previous posts before posting.

The question is: Why does the Watchtower show Solomon's temple with the checker floor, if there's nothing in the Bible to support it?

1) My Book of Bible Stories (Story 63)

2) My Book of Bible Stories (Story 98)

3) Insight Volume 2 (Inside Cover)

4) You Can Live Forever (Page 149)

5) Big Reference Bible (Page 1594 - top picture & bottom picture)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ycf1J2sSdmg

• Jeannette
    Jeannette

Thank you, btw. This is very, very interesting.

• processor
    processor
    "Btw, I have a quite impressive collection of Watchtower pictures on my disk, and I could only find a single one showing a checkered floor - and that one picture shows Solomon's temple."
    You said you couldn't find "one picture" so it was easy debunking you. Its obvious you're a poster & not a researcher.

You can't even quote me correctly. I said I could "only find a single one".

You have 52 posts, still you already offend me as "not a researcher".

Apart from that, Solomon's temple has been pictured with a checkered floor long before the Freemasons or JWs came into existence, simply because that verse in 1 Kings is IN SOME TRANSLATIONS rendered in a way that indicates that Solomon's temple had a checkered floor.

Your logic is flawed, and so is your conduct.

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

Well that settles it! I’m convinced! Six references to checkered floors out of tens of thousands of pictures from the WT and a bad video with shitty music. I’m a believer…

• Comatose
    Comatose

Is this Lars? Come on, tell the truth! I know it's you Lars!

• bytheirworks
    bytheirworks

As requested, I will upload more info.

This is Part 1.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V59xUlt4GSw

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

@ OnTheWayOut You said: Pattern-seeking humans will keep seeking patterns. It's all part of the conspiracy theories of the world. So finding patterns makes one a conspiracy theorist? Then by your logic, the Governing Body is from God, but because they're imperfect, they misinterpet what he says. Its therefore a conspiracy theory to observe the following patterns & take action: child abuse, shunning, failed dates, deaths from blood transfusions, Malawai death scandal, mind control, etc. Hey Everybody, OnTheWayOut believes there are no such things as patterns, there's nothing to see here folks, and that anything negative about the Jehovah's Witnesses is a conspiracy theory. Better shut down www.jehovahs-witnesses.net ================================================================================= What nutty jumps to conclusions. Finding patterns does not automatically make one a conspiracy theorist, but it is "PART" of the conspiracy theories of the the world. By my logic- it's not logic, it's just a statement. It reaches no such nutty conclusions like you've drawn there. It's like saying that you believing that it reaches such conclusions means that the moon is really made of cheese.

• Resistance is Futile
    Resistance is Futile

Illuminati cartoons?

I don't get it. Why would the Illuminati insert checkered floors into cartoons?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit