by bytheirworks 43 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cofty
    cofty
    Now are you guys gonna help or what?

No

• bytheirworks
    bytheirworks

@ Resistance is Futile,

Did you examine my posts or are you posting without reading?

1) My Book of Bible Stories (Story 63) Remember that picture of Solomon's soldier about to cut the baby in 2?

2) My Book of Bible Stories (Story 98)

3) Paradise Lost to Paradise Regained (Page 117) Daniel praying on Checker Floor with Angel

4) Insight Volume 2 (Inside Cover)

5) You Can Live Forever (Page 149)

6) Big Reference Bible (Page 1594 - top picture & bottom picture)

The checker floors I'm pointing out are not your random checker floors. The majority of my references focus on Solomon's temple having a checker floor, which is a freemasonic identifier. Nothing in the Bible (which Watchtower claims is its sole authority) mentiones checker floors.

Also, Wikipedia the topic Watchtower Magic

• bytheirworks
    bytheirworks

The uiniversity where I teach

@ Old Goat: Well that explains everything about you doesn't it? (Its university not uiniversity)

• Old Goat
    Old Goat

Typos are allowed on the boards. Yes, it explains everything about me. And your comment explains everything about you.

You’re untrained, under-educated, and you have no concept of evidential worth. You resent people who are educated, can think rationally, and who might challenge your moronic thinking.

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

oh lor'

• bytheirworks
    bytheirworks

The uiniversity where I teach

@ Old Goat: Your postings are as laughable as your education.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

bytheirworks has sent me a PM soliciting help with this thread. He/She wants me to do research to help on this notion.

Please cease PM'ing me to get me to your threads. If your threads are entertaining or of any interest, they won't need solicitation. If not, solicitation won't help them.

Pattern-seeking humans will keep seeking patterns. It's all part of the conspiracy theories of the world.

• processor
    processor
    1) My Book of Bible Stories (Story 63) Remember that picture of Solomon's soldier about to cut the baby in 2?
    2) My Book of Bible Stories (Story 98)
    3) Paradise Lost to Paradise Regained (Page 117) Daniel praying on Checker Floor with Angel
    4) Insight Volume 2 (Inside Cover)
    5) You Can Live Forever (Page 149)
    6) Big Reference Bible (Page 1594 - top picture & bottom picture)

These are SIX pictures, with some showing Solomon's temple. And long before the Masons came into Solomon's temple has been pictured with a checkered floor. It can be considered traditional.

Still, SIX pictures out of THOUSANDS produced by the WTS are nothing.

• bytheirworks
    bytheirworks

@ Processor

You said:

"Btw, I have a quite impressive collection of Watchtower pictures on my disk, and I could only find a single one showing a checkered floor - and that one picture shows Solomon's temple."

You said you couldn't find "one picture" so it was easy debunking you. Its obvious you're a poster & not a researcher.

@ OnTheWayOut

You said:

Pattern-seeking humans will keep seeking patterns. It's all part of the conspiracy theories of the world.

So finding patterns makes one a conspiracy theorist?

Then by your logic, the Governing Body is from God, but because they're imperfect, they misinterpet what he says.

Its therefore a conspiracy theory to observe the following patterns & take action: child abuse, shunning, failed dates, deaths from blood transfusions, Malawai death scandal, mind control, etc.

Hey Everybody, OnTheWayOut believes there are no such things as patterns, there's nothing to see here folks, and that anything negative about the Jehovah's Witnesses is a conspiracy theory. Better shut down www.jehovahs-witnesses.net

• JWB
    JWB

"I think Solomon's temple had a checkered floor. That predates Freemasons by about two thousand years."

Well you see, as I understand it, Freemasonry traces its history back to Hiram Abif the master mason assigned to work on Solomon's temple!

BTW The British Police force have a chequered band on their flat caps, so what does that mean?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit