gravedancer

http://www.deathclock.com/

Sadistic Friday, April 18, 2003
    Pessimistic Monday, April 3, 2023
    Optimistic Thursday, June 22, 2051
    Normal Tuesday, April 17, 2040

• outnfree
    outnfree

lol, gd (what an appropriate site for someone with your screen name!)

I gotta tell ya: I went with optimistic first, and got May 13, 2058. Then I tried normal and got Wed., March 8, 2034 -- either way I'm living a LONG life!!! But then I wanted to go back to optimistic to get the day of the week, which I hadn't noted the first time? And I got Thursday, April 27, 2051.

So, was I penalized 7 years for not paying attention to detail? Being wishy-washy about whether or not I'm an optimist?

Have YOU been penalized on your choices because of the same?

Or is it all just a load of scheisse anyway? (But fun!)

outnfree

It's what you learn after you know it all that counts -- John Wooden

• mouthy
    mouthy

O.K I am to "kick the bucket" Aug 6 2006-I will just be going into my
    78th year of life- "Suger" I wanted to go soon.
    Mark this down GD If it happens your not a false prophet like SOME we know....

• rhett
    rhett

May 30, 2005.
    Now what's this talk about a website?

• Imbue
    Imbue

I don't really want to know about when I'm gonna die. You seem to be preoccupied with death gravedancer. As an atheist why worry?

Crazy is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

Simple you die when you stop breathing and your heart stops beating -- physically speaking / let me know if I am WRONG folks !!!!! lov hugs to all PEACE

• gravedancer
    gravedancer

Click the link...its a fortune teller.

Imbue you think I am obsessed with death? Because of my name? LOL - actually my name has nothing to do with death.

Actually death is something I dont talk about much. Theres no point to talking about it.

• patio34
    patio34

Yahoo!! Thanks Gravedancer! it said 2043 which gives me a looong life and i choose to believe it!

BTW, in 70 years 5 billion people will be dead. Er, that is, without the intervention of an "Armageddon."

All intelligent people are confrontational.--HBO's Winston Churchill

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Tuesday August 29th, 2073.

I am PERFECTLY ok with that. That gives me a ripe old age of 92 when I kick the bucket, and another 71 years to enjoy.

PERSONAL WEBPAGE-
    http://www.geocities.com/latinloverchicago/Jason1.html
    FREELANCE ARTWORK FOR SALE-
    http://www.geocities.com/latinloverchicago/JasonArtwork1.html

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

According to my "sadistic" mode, I've been dead for almost 14 years!

Tom

"At midnight all the agents and the superhuman crew go out and round up everyone who knows more than they do"
    --Bob Dylan

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit