Massive flooding in Alberta, Canmore, Calgary

by Simon 85 Replies latest social current

• Satanus
    Satanus

Where the dubs were supposed to be http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWkT1HkI-Yk And surrounding area.

S

• jgnat
    jgnat

I understand the peak will likey be sometime tonight.

• jgnat
  • Poztate
    Poztate

How about they combine the DC with the stampede? We could use Chuck Waggons as Chariots and they could be the Christians ;)

It could work but only if the keep the BEER concessions open...

• Heaven
    Heaven

Stay safe everyone. We have customers starting to declare disasters and our Disaster Recovery Center here in Ontario is about to get busy.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Is there flooding in ontario, too? Which parts? 'Course, all this calgary water is heading down that direction.

S

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

To: Simon and all Canadian friends affected by the floods ...

Please stay safe. It's tragic when things like this occur but out thoughts and prayers are with you all.

We are seeing the effects of the rain and flooding on the news here in Florida. Even for us down here that get a lot of rain, the amount of rain and flooding that you are getting is shocking even to us.

Please stay safe.

Rub a Dub

• Satanus
    Satanus

Thanks to the mod who made the youtube show.

S

• Heaven
    Heaven

Is there flooding in ontario, too? Which parts? 'Course, all this calgary water is heading down that direction.

Not that I know of Satanus. I hope we don't get any floods. We are to get some rain this weekend.

Our customers from Calgary are starting to declare disasters and our Ontario Disaster Recovery site is setting them up here in Ontario.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Silly Satanus. Ontario is not in trouble. You made me look, though. Oldman and Bow rivers drain in to the South Saskatchewan, which drains in to Lake Winnepeg. So Manitoba can worry about flooding in a few days. The major outflow from Lake Winnipeg is Nelson River, which drains in to the Hudson's Bay.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit