My response to any one who asks why I am fading

by Skinnedsheep 33 Replies latest jw friends

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

This_suit_doesn't_fit:

I agree with your post except for the part about being seen as "apostate". I am a twelve-year fader and they probably already figure that I am an apostate. In fact, they probably ASSume that anybody with any intelligence is an apostate.

The reason I won't "make a case" or show any "emotion" is because all I would be doing would be giving them fodder for gossip in the car group. Every ex-Witness who gets "emotional" around JWs is only providing entertainment for these idiots. I once gave some JW a piece of my mind but it was a waste of words.

I agree with what you said about "smile and keep walking". I believe in moving on in more ways than one. They aren't worth the time of day. You aren't going to reach anybody unless they are ready to be reached. Until any particular Jehovah's Witness has a light-bulb moment about what's wrong with their religion, they are not going to be receptive to conversation with ex-members.

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

Wise advice fresh prince of Ohio.

• Diest
    Diest

Russell was like Jonh the Baptist. He prepared the way so of course you can trust him. So that makes Ruthuford Jesus

You cant win an arguement with somone who is not using logic. Only answer that question if you are prepared to DA/DF yourself.

• Diest
    Diest

Dbl Post.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit