Candace Conti v Watchtower Society | June 3, 2013 | Respondent's Brief - prepared by Rick Simons | A136641

by jwleaks 212 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Letter dated 11/18/13 from Joseph Herrera requesting denial of Watchtower appeal..

Looks like he`s against the WBT$..

A WBT$ Tour Manager is battling the WBT$,in the Conti Case?!..

............................................................................... photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• sir82
    sir82

Maybe he holds a grudge.

He left Bethel in 2004 - right about the time of the "great purge" when 2000+ US Bethelites were "reassigned".

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

WHAT??? Oh man. Now I feel bad for saying he looked like a douchey Mark Sanderson stunt-double.. Sorry guy.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

I don't understand why the Court would let me file a letter. Bizarre.

Does anyone have a link to the letter he submitted?

• jgnat
    jgnat

He's getting certified as a court translator. So I imagine he's in and out of the courts all the time.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

So are thousands of translators throughout the country. In fact, there may be hundreds of thosuands of translators. Well, we are discussing him this evening, aren't we? I thought amicus curiae briefs had to do something with the parties to the lawsuit. We could use someone who knows CA practice. If they are open to anyone submitting letters, some people here could have submitted letters.

This case appears to be on the slow track.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I found some contact info on Joey Herrera..

Heres the link for anyone interested..

https://sites.google.com/site/languages ... sflorence/

.................................. photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• Gayle
    Gayle

Still seems strange that anyone could just send in a letter requesting "denial of an appeal," at this stage, 15 mos. into the appeal case (the last 3 mos. it's been quiet). I guess so, as it shows it is recorded received. Guessing the Court has been reviewing the 'written' briefs thoroughly these last few months?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Any News yet?!..

This seems really dragged out..

.................................................... photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• Chaserious
    Chaserious

Regarding the letter from Joseph Herrera, just because they made a docket entry that an unsolicited letter was received doesn't mean they will consider whatever he submitted.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit