Knocking on a Kingdom Hall door

by trujw 19 Replies latest social humour

• jam
    jam

Around 1970-71 at a circuit assembly, the days when we were

bold, and stupid,LOL. This was doing the time we just took over

the community when we were in town for the weekend. (like bikers

today). Well a brother (didn,t no at the time he had mental issues)

convince me to stand in front of a church with him to preach to

the members (early morning service). I stll have nightmares, I,m

surprised no one kicked our butts.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I think a better campaign would be a short, well presented tract we could send or deliver to JW's homes.

Something along the lines of:

"Are you Forbidden to think for yourself?

Who has the right to take your freedom of thought ?

See JWFacts.com for information some would withold from you ".

• trujw
    trujw

Vidiot that is classic! I am sure it went straight over the JWs head that she was trying to parody their work.

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

How about after a meeting, drive up and ask "Is this where I can recycle Watchtower's and Awake!'s?" Of coarse each Watchtower and Awake! would be personalized with website URL's like www.jwfacts.com, www.JWSurvey.com, www.freedomofmind.com, www.freeminds.com, etc. LOL

By the way the above is a joke and should not be done, because it would not help JWs to see TTATT.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• rebel8
    rebel8

Here's an idea for a tract.

• BackseatDevil
    BackseatDevil

One Thursday night (their big meeting)... after some drinking... a friend of mine and I printed out a bunch of silentlamb.org stickers and were going to put them on the cars of the kingdom hall parking lot.

Unfortunately, we decided it wasn't safe for us to drive in our condition, so our mission went unfulfilled.

BUT... I'm still up for it if anyone wants to join. Plus, i think silentlamb.org has bumper stickers now so... (lol)

-James

backseatdevil.com

• truthhurts13
    truthhurts13

I'LL DO IT. I do stuff like that to em all the time. I guess Im just a bit more pro-active than most. EXAMPLE: whenever I need an older wt book for my research etc. you know what I do? I wait till Sunday service, walk right into the kh, walk straight back to the library, take my time looking, then after I find what Im lookin for I take it and casually walk right out the front door. Usually in a tank top and gym shorts, thats about all I wear. Someone usually will ask if I need some assisstance, Im like NOPE, I KNOW WHAT IM LOOKIN FOR THANK YOU. What are they gonna do? Try to physically stop me? Yea Id love to see that one. Not to mention Im 265lbs and compete in mens bodybuilding and powerlifting. So Im not really a welcomed target.

I should look for the video I have of me parking my car in the KH carport, (car was about 6ft from the front door) during one of their services, and cranking 50cent on the radio. Then the door opened with about 3 of them trying to say something, so of course I had to turn it up in order to drown out their voices. HOW RUDE!!!! Them trying to talk over my favorite song!

Send me a few boxes of those stickers

• Sammy Jenkis
    Sammy Jenkis

Hi TRUJW, although we all enjoy our daily dose of humor I would recommend avoiding a situation like that. Why put yourself up for something that starts fun and ends in a major headache?

• Max Divergent
    Max Divergent

You could let them know you're on a life saving work 'advertising, advertising and advertising', that 'religion is a snare and a racket', that they need to 'face the facts' including that 'millions then living are now dead'.

Why put yourself up for something that starts fun and ends in a major headache?

Yeah, but what major headache could result? Assuming there's no personal fallout, nothing illegal is proposed. And if it's a bona fide religious message (rather than my tounge-in-cheek suggestion) then it's probably a protected religious activity just like the JWs work is. You could even find old JW legal cases and do what they did years ago, went to court over and won.

Or..... here's the template for a bona fide religious message you can adapt to suit the Old Testamnet rejecting JWs...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJy2WaxtPBQ

• Max Divergent
    Max Divergent

Hold on .... this is without the silly prolouge in the You Tube above...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLfWJ5mNgw8

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit