Big Revolt Among CO, DO, Bethelites, and Branch Servant Likely

by frankiespeakin 50 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• metatron
    metatron

Obviously, such discussions as this are the direct result of this website's purpose. However, I continue to insist that there are great events in the near future for this world, good and bad. Things cannot quietly go on the way they have and the Watchtower will be affected. metatron

• wasblind
    wasblind

The WTS is relyin' on the sheep to continue to be followers of men ( The GB )

" The diversity of religions is because people have become followers of men instead of listening to God. It is noteworthy that, to a large extent, teachings they hold in common, but that differ from the Bible."_____Reasoning book page 322

Jehovah : " This is my Son, the beloved, whom I have approved; Listen to him." ( Matt 17:5 )

Jesus : " You will be Witnesses of me....to the most distant parts of the earth " ( Acts 1:8 )

GB / WTS : " But here is something that may be a new thought to you. Of whom was Jesus " The faithful Witness " ?____Reasoning book page 208

• 5go
    5go

I agree with Irondork I see more leaving. A revolt is impossible with the way things are set up.

• Scott77
    Scott77

The sooner the better for all us and those still within.

Scott77

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Yep, people will slowly lose interest, get discouraged, put off, messed up or learn ttatt. It's inevitable that the wt will become an historical curiosity but maybe not in my lifetime.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Julia,

I agree but what about a tipping point being reached in the near future do you see a possiblity especially with all these new boys on the Governing Body?

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I'm also wondering about a restructuring with this new and probably not very well like Governing Body.

• Monsieur
    Monsieur

I'm believing that the purest form of revolt against any religion is the acceptance and promulgation of facts as confirmed by science.

From pure faith to pure science though is a huge leap.

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

I'm still hoping for a reform that will wash away the old oligarchy and their praetorian guard ... one that will bring an acknowlegement of past mistakes, corrects whacky doctrines, softens the stance on shunning, and humbly apologizes and begs for forgiveness before God and Christ. It's a lot to ask, I know ... perhaps too much to ask, by now.

Eden

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    EdenOne - "I'm still hoping for a reform that will wash away the old oligarchy and their praetorian guard ... one that will bring an acknowlegement of past mistakes, corrects whacky doctrines, softens the stance on shunning, and humbly apologizes and begs for forgiveness before God and Christ. It's a lot to ask, I know ... perhaps too much to ask, by now."

If they did that, they'd arguably no longer be Jehovah's Witnesses.

The "authoritarian high-control group" Rubicon that the WTS started crossing under Rutherford's watch had its final stretch under Jaracz's iron-fisted reign; they'll run that play straight into the ground and six feet under before changing it, now.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit