Poorly photoshopped image in the April WT-public edition?

by Theocratic Sedition 37 Replies latest jw friends

• therevealer
    therevealer

Since we are having such fun, if you blow it up, why is the guy not using a New world translation??

It is, as someone stated simply a staged photo shoot. Probably in front of one of the many buildings they own in New York.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Of all the crappy photos the WT uses, I don't see what's wrong with it. What's he got in that briefcase, I wonder...

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

It might just be me, but... WHO carries around a 1970's briefcase these days? (Well, except for the drug lords who are hauling around stacks of money).

I mean... that is soooooo last century, it isn't even funny!

Nowadays, folks are brandishing the latest IPad, or IPhone, tablet, or whatever. I do not even see any cell phone 'holster' on the fella.

Get with the 21st century - dudes.

Regards,

Jim TX

• fiddler
    fiddler

Just one more comment...........the metal briefcase might just contain some mics and stuff the roadies forgot to clear out after their last gig (or from last a$$embly). I've seen them carried in cases like that.

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

O.K. I take it that the guy with the long hair is chained to his precious object but are those his balls in the back ground because they are chained as well?

• goatshapeddemon
    goatshapeddemon

I'm sorry - is that supposed to depict a college campus. Really? Most college kids do not look like that.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I just noticed that the husband/ brother is UGLY. Take another look I tell you-- he is homely. And he's one of those ugly brothers who landed a beautiful wife because there are so few brothers and the beautiful sisters can only marry in the lord. [Intentional run on sentence--for effect.]

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Well...THIS is photoshopped fo realz!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit