How to identify Publishers who know TTATT

by His Excellency 36 Replies latest jw friends

• WinstonSmith
    WinstonSmith

In all seriousness, don't trust anyone. Never assume.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

i wonder, looking back, if those who got shepherding calls and were soradic at meeting were actually awake, that those who were in good standing yet never seemed to really do much were not also fully awake and just faking it...

Oz

• wasblind
    wasblind

Not bein' a born in I could never understand why folks

were so excited and looked forward to bein' bored outta

their wits at the Assemblies and the 3 day convention

I did every thing I could Not to fall asleep

An elder in our cong came up to me while we were

cleanin' our section after the assembly, and replied

" How exciting and uplifting the assembies for Jehovah's people are "

I said Yes it is. It was really good

Yes. I lied. And the sad thing is

In reality It can be compared to as goin' through life fakin' an orgasm

never knowin' what real pleasure is

Anyway BTTT

• dreamgolfer
    dreamgolfer

The "handshake" is the best for me - I can tell it all when we "squeeze phlanges"

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Good advice JWfacts. If you are a normal feeling human, and you want to seek " truth ", then you will want to talk to someone. When you think that you can share your feeling with any JW in a neutral way, quickly suppress that feeling. You can't. It is an impossibility. They will throw you under the bus. I learned my lesson after reaching out to someone who has been crapped on for years. They panicked, and ratted me out. They were worried about me.

The truth is just what JWfacts said. The dissonance kicked in and they couldn't deal with it. So they ran to Mother. I think the cold, hard reality is this: Until you are really out, you are restricted to texts and phone calls, and e-mails. You don't really know who to trust. That's one of the side-effects. Like Simboyfat said, you just gotta stop going eventually. Also, to be a fader, is to be alone at some level.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

EXWHYZEE!!! OMG! That's dead on.

At the SAD, I did all those things. The new loving provision from the slave is fast moving talks. So nothing is covered in detail. Why? Because they can't. If everyone stopped and read the context of entire chapters the WTBTS would disintergrate. I basically read what I wanted, checked the context of the important things, and listened for the contadictions. My wife once told me, " I hate it when you are highlighting your Bible during the meeting." She won't be happy when I tell her that I can't fake it anymore.

• wasblind
    wasblind

My wife told me, " I hate it when you are highlighting your bible during the meeting" She won't be happy when I tell her I can't fake it anymore___DATA DOG

I know what you mean DAWG.

Back in the day I dumped an ol' boyfriend for the same reason

You may have to do the same for this religion

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit