How to identify Publishers who know TTATT

by His Excellency 36 Replies latest jw friends

• His Excellency
    His Excellency

Since coming to know TTATT, I have always wondered if there are others in the congregation who also share similar experience with me, are there pointers to identifying others who are also faking meeting attendance and FS activities.

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Yes ....we have a secret handshake ,but you have to reach 200 posts before we reveal it to you !

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Bring a blacklight to the Kingdom Hall and shine it on the suspected "Conscious Class"'s left hand.

A phosphorescent "TTATT" hand stamp should appear.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I think the easiest way to spot someone who knows TTATT is simply the one who stops going to the meetings anymore. I reckon most people who wake up to TTATT can't stomach any more meetings and quietly join the ranks of the inactive. It must be far less common for people to keep going long after they realise it's all garbage.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

We probably all know dozens of people who used to be active Witnesses but now very rarely attend, just going to the memorial to keep friendly. These are most likely the ones who fall into the "conscious class".

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Slim nails it. Look for those never or rarely in serve-us first. Look for the ones with a pained look in their face.

There was a guy about 15 yrs ago at my book study that looked like he was gonna puke through the whole meeting.

He left a short while after, faded quickly but didn't get DFd. A few years ago I figured out the deal, walk away.

Quite a few on here recently who are going through the motions, trying to keep up appearances.

My advice is just quit. Don't "out" yourself, but you will make yourself sick listening to their bull-$hit. Its not worth it, if only for your sanity.

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

Ok can I ask a dumb question, what is TTATT? I don't post here regularly.

• jgnat
    jgnat

TTATT = The Truth About The Truth

• stillin
    stillin

It's "The Truth About The Truth."

• stillin
    stillin

Jgnat. You took the words right out of my mouth

Share this

Google+
Pinterest