Woops, forgot about the "Special Talk"

by watson 35 Replies latest jw friends

• SkyGreen
    SkyGreen

I asked my husband,

he said, it was about death, nothing new.

so no great revelations or new light.

meh.

• watson
    watson

Thanks Ann and Disfellowshiped. Anyone know if any "Special Announcement" was made? Just hoping for a little suspense.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

It really is a special talk if you forgot about it and did not attend. WOO HOO!!

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Anyone go? Really would like to hear the experiences of how the elder covered "nanotechnology" in 30 minutes.

• alecholmesthedetective
    alecholmesthedetective

LOL nanotechonology which the outline gives a 1999 Watchtower magazine reference for.

Very up-to-date with modern science.

Alec

• Heartofaboy
    Heartofaboy

Even some pioneers I know said it was the same old same old...........nothing special at all.

Hopefully quite a few sheeples are getting restless.

• Room 215
    Room 215

Relatively inoffensive, I would say; a lot better than the current run of JW-centric topics with zero appeal to the general public.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Special talk - what special talk?

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

The title of the talk was "You are so Special bacause you was not at the "Special Talk". Totally ADD

• brainmelt
    brainmelt

Don't worry, you didn't miss anything. It really wasn't special, it was really boring, cold and depressing. The brother who gave it is normally a good speaker but he looked completely depressed himself. There were a few interested ones but the hall wasn't any more full than normal. A big let down - not that I expected anything different!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit