AAWA is here!! (The Association of Anti-Watchtower Activists)

by cedars 535 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• wasblind
    wasblind

If you want the freedom to do as you please maybe it's time to make a choice and leave the WTS

and stop blamin' others for at least tryin' to help others

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Dang I feel so left out.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Josie , mad she was left out on the facebook thingy

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

No, not mad about it though I have asked twice what the name of the FB group is and no one seems to want to tell me what it is. Newsflash folks: I don't give a flying f*** who on my FB friends list (and there are jws there) knows but I would like to take a peek at this new group.

• Dagney
    Dagney

(Um...okay.)

FB is my place to keep in touch with my friends and family. And it works just fine for me.

Mrs. Jones, the name is in the title of this thread. (May it rest in peace.)

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

*Sigh* Tried that, even tried the acronym. Maybe my iPad is out of wack.

• fizzywiglet
    fizzywiglet

WasBlind, clearly you don't understand, because if you had reading comprehension you would have noticed that I am not concerned about being outed myself, having been out for quite a long time already. And yeah, trying to guilt-trip and shame people for remaining in (as you do further up by questioning why they choose to "remain in a prison" and "live in fear of the WTS") is a dick move. Saying that people with valid concerns are "bitching" and implying that the ends justifies the means...makes you a jerk who is in attack mode, no matter how you try to passive-aggressively couch your attack in concern-trolling.

• Dagney
  • mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Nope, just takes me to my own newsfeed. Has the group been made private?

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

it opens for me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit