For those claiming to be Christ: you are not! I am

by AndDontCallMeShirley 52 Replies latest jw friends

• Londo111
    Londo111

Toyota, a lone voice in the wilderness. That is, I'm assuming it was all-terrian...

• Bungi Bill
    Bungi Bill

Although said in jest, this one is as plausible an explanation as any others I have seen!

Bill.

• villagegirl
    villagegirl

I think these " I am Jesus posts" are coming from the WT society

to sabotage any good that might come of this forum.

I request the forum monitors to limit lengthy raves, please

Actually the "christs" write very much like Russell who calculated

how many steps it was to various places in NY as proof of prophecy.

• I Want to Believe
    I Want to Believe

Someone should arrange a Jesus Tournament, where all the professed Christ's could compete in a bracketed structure until we have our one, true Messiah on top, who would be given an oversized golden halo which he would have to defend in subsequent tourneys.

• stillin
    stillin

Ought you not be reintroducing yourself as Mike?

most psychos change names like we change socks.

• Brother of the Hawk
    Brother of the Hawk

My LORD, ADCMS. It is times like these I feel the closest to you. I wish to follow you at all times. please help me do my very best in life. You are the one and only true messiah because I know that you said so. Your words are truth.

I believe, unlike the rest of the world, you are my salvation. LORD ADCMS, I lost my turtle today, I know in your first appearence you said you had many connections. PLEASE assign one of your anointed connections to help me find my turtle.

Please forgive me LORD for not searching and finding you sooner, for see LORD, I was a Mentally diseased person for so long, but now LORD you have made me put away this filth, and truly placed me on the path of rightousness.

Your light has truly gotten brighter, that is how LORD I was able to find you.

Well LORD, I must go for now, because you have truly saved me, I have dedicated my life in letting others know I have found the messiah and his name is great, ADCMS. Please lord baptize me in your great name.

Affectionately your servant:

Brother of the Hawk

• Brother of the Hawk
    Brother of the Hawk

Better yet, to choose the winner. A wrestling, BATTLE ROYAL. For those of our friends that do not know what that is...They have about 20 pro wrestlers in the ring and they just start throwing people out until 1 is left. I'm sure Jesus could lay the 'Smackdown' on the lesser ones.

• cptkirk
    cptkirk

why do i all of the sudden feel like richard pryor at the end of "the toy" after reading this thread title....

• Brother of the Hawk
    Brother of the Hawk

Oh tell me, it didn't at least make you at smile? The world is too dark and depressing so we need more humor.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Your evidence seems convincing. But are we not commaned in Brian 19:14 to follow the gourd. So, where is your gourd? And have you cast off your sandals as the holy Python directed?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit