A Woman Jumps Into HE Pool While Jehovah's Witnesses were baptizing new converts

by Scott77 28 Replies latest social humour

• moshe
    moshe

The line at the ladies room was too long- couldn't help herself

• steve2
    steve2

She was bored with the shallow teachings of the Watchtower and wanted to immerse herself in the deeper "truths" but sadly, like a lot of JWs who do so, she was soon completely out of her depth.

She will make the Guiness Book of Records for one of the very few people in the organization who have saved themselves by jumping into the water and not getting baptized.

• mrquik
    mrquik

Classic!

• Scott77
    Scott77

Yes, it looked like she was "running ahead" of the organization! Although, it did look like she was completely under water....does this mean she baptized herself?
    Quandry

Was she "running ahead" of the organization!? That means she ws not happy to wait too long in the line. Whatever the action, her courage is admirable.

Scott77

• Scott77
    Scott77

Please, can anyone track down that courageous sister and ask her to come over this JWN site and share her personal experiences?

Scott77

• crmsicl
    crmsicl

When did this happen? I remember another incident like this being posted awhile back.

• Scott77
    Scott77

When did this happen? I remember another incident like this being posted awhile back.

crmsicl

I have no idea as to the date. May be someone might come up and shed light on this.

Scott77

• NeverKnew
    NeverKnew

WAHOO! ANOTHER BAPTISM REVERSAL!

• ClassickConcept
    ClassickConcept

"Look, a body of water. What prevents me from being baptized?"

Minesterial Servants lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit