Nervous confronting a women I like

by d 76 Replies latest social relationships

• d
    d

I am trying to talk to a women at school I Like. I have emailed her but she did not respond back what I should I do? I still get nervous around women.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

If she does not email you back, move on and find someone else.

• QueenWitch
    QueenWitch

I get nervous around men. Be patient. Don't be a stalker.

• Night Owl
    Night Owl

Talk.

Don't email.

NightOwl

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

it takes you and her to like each other before you can go any further with her, you can't force her to like you.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

maybe she is not available

• cptkirk
    cptkirk

it is pretty simple, find out what she is in to, what motivates her and what makes her happy.....if you can speak intelligently on whatever this subject matter is, then you should figure out how to pique her interest in this area. the same way you would do anything, if you wanted to start a thread on this message board that inspired discussion, you would do the same thing. once you have gone into this type of social back and forth with her, all you have to do is wait for a good smile back and forth, once that happens the deal is sealed. although, if you do not know what to do with a girl/woman from that point, then i would not suggest you follow these instructions. i would suggest you figure out why you don't know what you're doing with a woman once consent has been achieved, and then get that shit together before you do anything else.

• d
    d

She likes animals and so do I we have talked in person in the past. She said if I wanted to come to her church. I am however taking it slow.

• jgnat
    jgnat

d, she sounds like the kind of girl who wants to marry in her religion. That is why she mentioned her church. You know the drill on that one.

In the future, I find it helpful to approach new people with active curiosity. Ask questions, be interested in the answers.

• prologos
    prologos

yeah, ask questions: I asked one lady when I was single again: what can I do to make you smile ?? (she looked kind of sad)-- she paused-- then said: " well,-- first thing you can do-- is disappear !". well, we had one thing in common:

a sense of humour. not quite enough to start off well.

ask Questions like: are you allergic to gold?

why?

you not wearing a w--ring?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit