Bibles out of stock at Bethel?

by nochoice 75 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• moshe
    moshe

Outlaw, lmao!-- do we see a backup #2 in the backyard--heheh

• GonzoX
    GonzoX

I wonder if this lawsuit could have something to do with no Bibles.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/members/private/246735/1/Thomson-v-Watchtower

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

We don`t have any Bibles!..

Why?..

The WBT$ says: "We only need Watchtowers,it`s in the Bible!"..

We don`t have any Bibles!. .

........................ photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• Giordano
    Giordano

gonzoX very funny and welcome!

• Gayle
    Gayle

Weren't they just giving out their Bibles for free like crazy in their Manhattan Project a little while back? Almost throwing them "in the streets?"

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

For a very long time, the 'deluxe' bibles have been on limited quantity order only. A congregation is only allowed to request about 6-10/month and all the other requests get cancelled as 'out-of-stock'. It's been going on for years, get the paperback one, same shit, different format.

• 88JM
    88JM

Where abouts are you, nochoice?

I can also verify that bibles are running low - even more so than the usual rationing that Anony Mous mentions. Our small congregation has about 3 or 4 deluxe/reference bibles on order from way back in August.

The theory proposed by our literature servant was that all bible printing is now being moved to Japan. I'm not sure how he would know though - I don't think he has any contacts in Bethel.

I do know Brazil used to print the blue interlinear as I ordered one a couple of years ago. I was under the impression that most of the book binding in Europe was done at the German branch?

• outsmartthesystem
    outsmartthesystem

"Like with the Watchtower they looking for ways to cut costs. They're probably take the bible from 66 books down to 33 books."

HA! Since they re-wrote the parable of the three slaves to match organizational history (see God's Kingdom of a Thousand Years Has Approached (p231).......why not re-write the bible a little to condense and save ink and paper? Jesus could meet Moses at Mount Olivai where Moses can show him the 10 commandments he just received. Jesus will read them and say....."no dude.....these tablets are going to morph into volumes of seriously legalistic BS. Just treat others the way you want to be treated." And just like that.....thousands of years of legalism can be avoided and the GB can focus on placing themselves as mediator between man and God.

• mP
    mP

Surely this is proof of Armageddon. Satan has stopped all shipment of ink and paper causing Jehovah to halt production and start WW4.

• pixel
    pixel

Maybe they are working on a new New World Translation Simplified Edition??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit