Girl scout cookies are demonized

by Gojira_101 50 Replies latest jw friends

• jws
    jws

Read the first page last night, and today I went to Walmart and those evil girlscouts and those stacks of cookies were out front. I went right up and got myself some thin mints and the $7.00 for two boxes was a bargain! Num!

I'm tellin' ya. Go INSIDE the Walmart next time and look for their version. Probably $3 for two bags instead of $7.

One of my favorite movie lines is from the Addams Family:

Girl Scout: Is this made from real lemons?
    Wednesday: Yes.
    Girl Scout: I only like all-natural foods and beverages, organically grown, with no preservatives. Are you sure they're real lemons?
    Pugsley: Yes.
    Girl Scout: Well, I'll tell you what. I'll buy a cup if you buy a box of my delicious Girl Scout cookies. Do we have a deal?
    Wednesday: Are they made from real Girl Scouts?

Gojira_101, you can't use vending machines at a DC now? Now I want to go to a DC next year just to use the vending machines and see whether they can stop me after I ignore their polite request not to use them. WTF? They don't serve food anymore and force you to find it by other means and then don't let you use vending machines (not that it's the healthiest stuff, but if you're starvin'...)

• Gojira_101
    Gojira_101

tiki: I don't know how but I missed your post the other day. I hate hearing stories like yours because of the mind control this crazy cult does. I mean really what is so bad that you couldn't be a brownie? I was on their website last night (seeing what kind of cookies they have) and I actually think I figured out WHY girl scouts are evil. The real point of them selling cookies is to....

1) Build self-confidence and self-esteem.

2) teach them how to run a business.

3) How to have business dealings with people.

4) And learn problem solving skills...etc. The real danger is the WT doesn't want a young girl to think for herself and learn how to be indepented or think. I bet you anything that is the real reason. Elders don't like women who can think for themselves and have any kind of indepentence. They want a girl who will allow their husband to beat the S&$T out of them, be barefoot and pregant in the kitchen....or regular pioneer. Of course they don't want someone who can think for themselves...they want a Borg!!!! Sorry this is a sore subject for me and I tend to rant a lot about this.

A fading friend was tellng my mom the other day that he remembered being selected to join the student councel and he was so excited....then when he went home he told his mom and she freaked out and....the typical JW response. I hate how the WT has this control over everyone....it's Calab's mom all over again and poor Sparlock is in the trash! Makes me sick and how many opportunities kids are missing out on?

JWS: I'm all for cheap cookies, but at this point it's more of a rebellous thing for me. I actually don't like cookies all that much, but it's the princible of the thing. WT has said not to buy Girl Scout cookies so this is my way of "stickin' it to the man." I love that part of Addams Family...Wendesday is my hero!!!! G

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Good for you to point out the insidious stupidity of this religious cult. Gojira_101

There's nothing wrong with joining one of these organizations as they do help youngsters to gain knowledge and confidence in themselves

as they mature, as well to learn within a group environment.

Of course the WTS. doesn't like its members associating with NON-members for they may learn and come to realize the bullshit ignorance of what

controls these people in the first place, loosening the power and control of the WTS. leaders.

Think of an analogy of a Shepard putting a fence around its flock as a means so that no sheep escape making the Shepard poor.

• Gojira_101
    Gojira_101

I ordered my cookies last night from a friend...I feel like such a rebel!

• earthfire
    earthfire

Gojira you crack me up! Thank you for making me laugh so hard. I especially love the wind up smurf idea. LOL omg that's funny. And yes, I did read the Holy Grail part with the British accent

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Jehovah is going to finish you all off like a box of girl scout cookies!

Skeeter

• mP
    mP

Buying and eating girl scout cookies is showing disrespect to the cookies at easter symbolising Jesus body. Girl scouts are the whores of Babylon men tion in John. The women taken in adultery was a girl scout selling cookies or nibbles of her other bits.

• rowan
    rowan

Girl Scouts: they give you cookies for your money. WT: they suck your soul for your money.

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

This is way too funny! You are all hilarious. I love you guys!

Ok, so thanks to my daughter and all her cookie talk. I was at Walmart this morning...

No Girl Scouts around so I had to go inside and buy Keebler's & Walmart brand instead. Saw these and had to buy them!

OMG! It's bad enough that the Keebler Elves use MAGIC to make them and tempt you with yummy Dark chocolate fudge stripes, but now the little DEMONS are asking us to donate blood. LMAO

butJWS: You're right, the GV brand is just as good as the Keebler Grasshoppers.

DSCN3461 DSCN3462

• Gojira_101
    Gojira_101

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love it!

So now JW definitely should not eat these evil cookies now....How dare the magical elves tell people to donate blood! Little spawns of Satan.

G

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit