Girl scout cookies are demonized

by Gojira_101 50 Replies latest jw friends

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

lol TS. Its pretty easy to crush a sleeve of those thin mints.

Then you see the second sleeve just sitting there and you might as well just crush those too.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

#13 - If Oatmeal cookies are made out of oatmeal, then what do you think Girl Scout cookies are made from? ...

• flipper
    flipper

" Girl scout cookies are demoized " I know. I just ate some and they gave me the runs. Nah, not really. I think it was those damned greasy potatoes I cooked this morning. I'll have to sue and cast out the " Potato Gods "

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Its just some of the fear induced stupidity that gets programed into every typical JWS.

Good for Gojira_101 that he or she is seeing that.

Fear is the holding and binding catalyst that the WTS. uses to maintain its adherents and create power for the WTS. leaders.

People with a balanced knowing intellect perceive this.

Its brainwashing with an intent and the intent is not healthy to say the least.

• carla
    carla

My jw will not order the cookies (pre-jw days he would) he has no problem eating them though. He also had a habit of stealing the kids Halloween & Christmas candy too. And don't even get me started on Christmas cookies! Sometimes I have to make double because he is eating it as fast as I bake! Old habits die hard even for a jw?

• haboob48
    haboob48

the GB are demonizing an organization for little girls.............they kick butt in cookie sales vs wt sales! I bought 8 boxes and are going to order more! lol and next week I am signing my youngest up for Girl Scouts! I am just sayin!!!! And?......we are getting in an org for KIDS! the poor org thinks that they can get to my kid!..............LOL..................NOT!

(felt good to express........don't be mad.....LOL)

hb48

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

My UberDub mother saw nothing wrong with buying Girl Scout cookies. Do they still make the butter cookie shaped like their logo, I think they were called Shorties (at least back in the 60's and 70's they were)

• jws
    jws

Actually, Wal-Mart sells a version of most of the Girl Scout cookies and a lot cheaper too. The mint ones taste exactly the same to me. I think they might call it fudge mint or something. It's their Great Value brand.

As far as being paramilitary. I don't know about the Girl Scouts, but when my son was in Boy Scouts, one of the leaders said it was training for eventual military service and it's the hope that the kids will join one of the services. That may not be the official position, but it certainly seemed true to me. They instill heavy patriotism and belief in God. The vibe is Christianity, but they also have Muslim and Jewish troops.

When my daughter was in Girl Scouts, I got a totally different vibe. It was more of an empowering thing. A bit feminist. And seemed a bit environmental. Which I heard complaints about from some right-wingers who are apparently anti-environmnent. I didn't witness this first-hand. I only went to one girl scout thing and the ex handled the rest. Seemed like they did a lot of crafting.

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Gojira_101...Funny - funny - funny! My favorite TV commercial is of the little dark haired girl, who tells the lady of the home, who is playing with her exotic marked kitty, that she can come back later with her Girl Scout cookies. The chocolate mint are my favorite but I haven't boughten any in decades. Jehovah would be sad if i gave my money away to anyone but Watch Tower. :( lol

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Yes! Girl Scout Cookies are demonized!!! BUT, do not throw them away!!!

There's only 1 PROVEN way to rid these cookies of demons!

I URGE EVERYONE to send ALL their GS COOKIES to ME!!!

AGAIN- DO NOT throw them away!!

I promise YOU I will EXORCISE those cookies to masticated bits!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit