TEC Documentary hypothesis

by mP 302 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

So, we need to do it ourselves and there is no need for Christ? Pretty much the way it has always worked, then?

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

EntirelyPossible

That has been my experience.

• tec
    tec

You are of course entitled to your views.

My experience, however, is otherwise.

Peace to you both,

tammy

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

So there IS a man behind the curtain and you are just giving us his every changing views that are the absolute truth every time, at least until the next time, but we still have to actually get it all done ourselves?

• tec
    tec

That makes no sense at all, and is not even remotely similar to anything that I have ever stated, anywhere.

Perhaps you are speaking to someone else though.

Peace,

tammy

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

No. I am speaking to you. You tell us the TRUTH every time, at least until it changes, then, for realsies this time, it's absolutely the TRUTH, at least until the next time, pinky swear, from this all powerful man behind the curtain that never seems to do anything except have people tell us what he wants, and, swear, it's the absolute truth, for realsies this time...

• sabastious
    sabastious

The documentary hypothesis is a cunning fraud. It was fabricated to tickle the ears of scientific thinkers of the day and beyond. It worked like a charm and also made theologians appear as if science was actually doing something productive with Scripture. The truth of the Torah evades even the finest minds of our time. There is still much to be discovered in that house of treasure.

-Sab

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

More made up stuff about sheep herder legends and myths. God-talk never seems to produce anything useful or unique.

Science, though....now THAT does some interesting, unique AND useful stuff.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Science, though....now THAT does some interesting, unique AND useful stuff.

-Sab

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Hey, if you just feel like you MUST worship something, it's not bad as far as choices go...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit