The time is near for my families crucification

by Gojira_101 52 Replies latest jw friends

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Newly Enlightened and Gojira,

Wow. How horrible. How heartless of this woman.

I feel sorry for her clients in Hospice. Can you imagine her showing up, when you are in bed, dying? Yikes!

Hugs all around to all of you. You must be shaking. Your intentions were honorable and heartfelt. You are not the problem.

I like the ending of today's story. Your Father/Husband had a great gift to share with his mother. The gift of knowing TTATT, and because of her evilness, he didn't share this gem with her. Good for him.

I am always heartened when goodness is raised/surrounded by evil, and evil does not win.

Just Lois

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Thank you Lois. My Hubby is heart sick now. He doesn't know what the future holds for her but he feels so bad that she is heartless.

• Glander
    Glander

You may be onto something when you suspect she has a "black heart". She sounds very cold.

• BlindersOff1
    BlindersOff1

Not a unusual reaction for someone deluded by Watchtower .

She felt like her false idol was being besmirched . I can see my mom acting the same .

This cult twists peoples minds .

• jgnat
    jgnat

Frankly, I'm releived. Getting to conversion and repentance in one night was highly unlikely. What you did is give her three questions she could not answer. Which means she's thinking about them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sw-oF-Z_I7U

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

GoJira you are not alone and there are A LOT OF US that are praying for you and sending out the good vibes. That also goes for hubby as well.

Grandma's true colors are showing and it's sad that her form of worship of so ritualistic- it's such a pity.

Good news may be in the cards for her (lol pun intended) and it definitely is for you as you are awake to TTATT and are getting out of the mindset.

Amen to that!

• Gojira_101
    Gojira_101

Sorry everyone for going black yesterday. I didn't even realize I had reached my post limit. But I'm glad my mom was able to post an update for everyone.

Thank you for the words of support and encouragement. I'm not trying to be cold or anything like my grandmother, but she made her decision years ago. All the time growing up she always picked the service, meetings and HER friends over me. Whenever I have gone over to see her and want to have a meal with her or something, it always has to be on her time. And after the whole thing of her picking a massage over my first ever family dinner, that was the final straw and I believe my heart finally callused over because I feel nothing now toward her. I guess I'm just neutral now.

I really didn't believe my dad was going to reach her with TTATT, and just by her reactions she has shown she is closed to everything outside her world. Sadly, even her family.

Even though I don't know many of you, I already feel like this is my new family, you all have been here more for me (a stranger) then she ever has.

After my dad told us what happened, now I can just hope and pray she hears the true voice of the shepherd and will actually listen to HIM! There is nothing more we can do.

Peace and love to you all :)

G

• wasblind
    wasblind

Before is mom became a JW she would read cards, I'm not sure if it was straight up Tarot cards or just regular cards and she was very good at it apparently, even after she became a JW she said she would still "see" the cards telling her thing._________Gojira

Welcome Gojira

I wish you and your family all the best

As for your Grandmother, slip her a new deck of cards

the ones she has now won't tell her TTATT

I see her in a hospital bed, Alone______jnat

I agree. grandma would do better askin' jnat what her future holds

• flipper
    flipper

GOJIRA- Wow. Just wow. I'm so sorry that you and your folks, especially your dad have had to deal with such an inhumane , boorish grandmother like that. Please know that we are here for you and that many of us here have had to deal with like hard nosed JW's who are self righteous as well. I'm glad you have mom & dad and your husband to help you deal with this. Please be assured of our unconditional love and support for all of you and what you are going through. Take care, hang in there. Peace out, mr. Flipper

• whathappened
    whathappened

Your grandmother reminds me of so many JWs I know. They are extremely judgmental and self righteous. I get the feeling she has judged her own granddaughter as not being a strict enough JW. Something crazy is going on in her head. Perhaps she is just unloving toward her own flesh and blood. She sounds like she could never, ever admit that she is wrong. Too bad, she could have the love of her family but prefers knocking on doors of people who don't appreciate her presence.

My best to you and your family.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit