A Few Questions and Hoping for an Answer

by Gojira_101 15 Replies latest jw friends

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Hi Gojira_101, Members come and go. The GB anouncing pharisaical new light seems to increase visitors and new members joining.

Some new members are spammers, others are awakening JWs (don't like to use "with doubts"), and a few others are people who were adversely affected by the WTBTS. Simon kicks the spammers off fairly quickly. Awakening JWs and those adversely affected by the WTBTS stay until they have moved on with their lives or remain longer to help awaken other JWs and other people who were adversely affected by the WTBTS. I am a non-JW who was adversely affected by the WTBTS and hopefully helping more than causing damage to others.

I feel that the GB has been slowly trying to usurb Jesus Christ's position as mediator between mankind and God in the minds of JWs for a long-time by first trying to promote that Jesus Christ is an Arch Angel. Remember the WTBTS is a dangerous cult (or pharisaical organization) so it is very important for the GB to totally control the minds of JWs.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• Gojira_101
    Gojira_101

Thank you everyone for your thoughts. Sorry I can't do individual replies. I just have a short time to reply right now.

Definitely food for thought. I've noticed from reading some past threads and people's comments it seemed like there was a huge influx of people when the whole "new light on 1914 generation can over lap" thing came out. OMG even my dad was like "what the hell?" And I know a lot of the JW people I know were not happy with it, but they just went with it. And now with the other "new light, FDS=GB" came out....that is what really caused my parents to start thinking and start researching and well...here they are and here I am and my hubby too.

Detective: I like your idea about the GB is just doing a test drive to gauge people's reactions and how quickly it spreads.

Rub a Dub:

Bible Student: I think you have something there about they are just wanting to get rid of Jesus all together. That is one thing I keep saying to my family. I even posted a comment on here under a topic about we can only get Holy Spirit through the GB and I was sarcastic, but I said we all need to start praying to the GB now, because clearly they are the ones who died for our sins. That is one thing I never liked about being a JW was they never gave Jesus...well...anything really.

I just hope and pray more JW wake up! And can leave the mind frelling cult!

G

• lilbluekitty
    lilbluekitty

I haven't been here in awhile, what is this "new light"? somebody pm me please, thanks.

• Gojira_101
    Gojira_101

The most recent and confirmed "new light" is the the faithful and discreet slave class (all of the 144,00) are no longer the 144k, it is the governing body that is now the faithful and discreet slave.

There is rumor going around now the Governing Body are going to be changing their thoughts on the great crowd, but that hasn't been confirmed and is just rumor at this point.

Hope that helps.

G

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

Gojira, I am pretty new to this as well. Stick around and research old threads. So much has already been talked about, but if you haven't read it....its new to you!

Not aton of new interesting topics come up, mainly because so much has already been discussed. The "best of" part of the site doesn't work, and I believe the administrator is working on upgrading. So it will only get better.

I started coming here, when the rhetoric about the slave and following elders just got to be too much for me to bear. Since that started, it only seems to be getting worse. i still believe in Jehovah, just not in these yahoos that claim to speak for him.

• alecholmesthedetective
    alecholmesthedetective

Thanks Gojira_101, I wonder if future 'new light' will be test-driven on the jw.org first and then they'll take it from there. Of one thing I'm sure, the GB really is making it up as they go...

Alec

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit