Getting my first tattoo

by akafreelife 34 Replies latest jw friends

• akafreelife

Ouch!!!!

I've never been able to understand the desire to have a tattoo. I treat my body like a fine diamond; it is well-fed, well-exercised, and in general, I focus on being healthy, every day that I'm on this planet.

I do not consider subcutaneous injection of ink to be a healthy procedure. Moreover, my skin is very healthy, and I see no reason to deface it with graffiti.

I am from the generation that did not do tattoos. When I was a teenager/young adult, folks with tattoos were considered low class. But that has obviously changed, and today, tattoos can be found in every socioeconomic class.

While I do not view those with tattoos as "low class," I will never get one.

• rix
    rix

akafreelife, looks great. It seems that those who post here don't read other posts, just automatically post what they are thinking.

Post the finish product.

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

rix

That's exactly why I rarely comment and occassionally give this site a rest. Personally I see it as the height of rudeness to comment without reading previous posts.

• eva luna
    eva luna

Wow akafreelife, your tattoo artist did very good work. I bet your're happy with it.

Dont forget to post a photo after the highlighting and texture is done.

eva

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit