Newbie - I need advice!

by awakening 43 Replies latest jw experiences

• WishingLiz
    WishingLiz

Welcome awakening. I'm new here as well, though I left tt many years ago. Glad you made it this far.

xo

• flipper
    flipper

AWAKENING- A very warm welcome to you my friend from me and my wife. I know it's difficult when you have close JW relatives still in- especially your wife. However you've received loads of great advice from these good people today. Please read and pour over their thoughts. These are people who have " been there, done that, experienced it " - who through trial and error have found out methods that work. Patience is a virtue as many stated and be careful how much information you share with your wife . Even though you love her and she loves you - sometimes WT " blood " is thicker than water, even thicker than with our marriage mates and our spouses may feel pressured to report in detail our activities to elders which puts a real strain on the marriage relationship.

I was married 19 years to a fanatic JW lady who ratted on every minute detail of our marriage to elders. Although this was years ago ( in 1998 ) it taught me valuable lessons to remember through the years. Been happily married now since 2006 to a non-JW woman. But please know and be aware we are here as a support system to you and would be glad to assist you at any time, O.K. ? I'm glad to hear you are seeking freedom of mind. Keep researching all you can on the Internet outside of WT publications, it will solidify any doubts you've had and confirm your suspicions. Take care, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Borges
    Borges

Welcome!

• flipper
    flipper

BTTT, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit