Why did you pick the name you have now

by label licker 78 Replies latest jw friends

• label licker
    label licker

Just wondering if your name describes what you saw, how you were treated when you were "in" or now "out", maybe your personality, ect.... I'm label licker and the why I picked this name was because of all the licking up one side of elders and down the other to either be an elder or ministerial servant. One time I was standing right in front of this brother who wasn't made an ms yet and he totally ignored me and talked right over my head speaking really loud trying to catch the co's attention.

Got sick of watching the poor elderly sitting all alone or standing against the wall like a wall flower with noone to talk to and yet all these label lickers would take turns picking up the elders elderly parents and take them shopping and do their groceries at least four times a week while out in service, yet, there was noone there to take a meal to a sister who just got out of the hospital with a heart attack. When I had shown up at her apartment with a meal she asked if I could wash her private and change her bandages. Noone was there for her. It broke my heart. She is now in a nurseing home with no visitors. It makes me sick when the elderly get really old and fragile and they leave whatever they have to the society and I would have to say that's the only time you will see an elder talk to them, when they have to go over the paperwork for any money that might come their way. The elder takes them into the second school to work out the paperwork. The guy is too lazy or doesn't have the time to go over to their homes and do it.

I detest label licking What about you?

• shamus100
    shamus100

I hate label licking too. >:O

Shame-us. ;)

• Steve_C
    Steve_C

Because it's my real name. Boring, I know.

• Aaron Eldridge
    Aaron Eldridge

^^ Yep. It was given to me at birth.

• designs
    designs

Same here, parents thought it was cute

• 00DAD
    00DAD

I could tell you, ... but then I'd have to kill you.

00DAD

00DAD

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I dunno

• NoRegrets
    NoRegrets

I picked mine, not because I really have No Regrets in general, but when it comes to leaving the Watchtower, there is not a day that goes by that I ever miss the org. Not once, not ever! I do not ever look back with a longing because I think they had the answers all along. I only look back for the people I have lost from my life, never anything else. Never a regret that I got out of a total fraudulent organization pretending to be God's mouthpiece on Earth!

NR

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Because I was more optimistic back then.

Doc

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

because i am Oz from Oz

Oz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit