GENESIS- Adam, Eve, Noah, etc. and Original Sin

by Band on the Run 133 Replies latest watchtower bible

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

" It's a reference to the ever shrinking gap theists try to wedge their god in."

No really, it's a reference to a children's book/80's kids' movie.

" The Neverending Story ( German : Die unendliche Geschichte ) is a German fantasy novel by Michael Ende , first published in 1979. The standard English translation, by Ralph Manheim , was first published in 1983. The novel was later adapted into several films .

The majority of the story takes place in the parallel world of Fantastica (Phantásien in the original German version; referred to as Fantasia in the films), a world being destroyed by the Nothing; a mysterious force that is destroying Fantastica. The first protagonist is a young warrior who is asked by the Steward of The Empress of Fantastica to set off and find a way to stop the Nothing; the other protagonist is a boy from the real world, a reader of a novel with the same title, for whom the story gradually becomes more and more realistic. Like other works by Ende, The Neverending Story is influenced by anthroposophic thought."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Neverending_Story

German Felsenbeisser ) is the most famous. He is a large creature made completely of stone. The Rockbiter species are named due to their diet consisting of only rocks and earth-based materials. The Rockbiter seen in the movie particularly has a liking for limestone .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_The_Neverending_Story_characters

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Pfff...., Jonesie, I think it's a reference to Something From Nothing. Biblically, I win since I have a penis ;)

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Nothing doing, poontang rules.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Poontage rules of engagement only come into play if there is a chance I will have said poontang.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit