My Husband Said "Victims Of Pedophiles Come Forward Soon, Not Fifteen Or Thirty Years Later!" Right?

by AuntConnie 72 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• AuntConnie
    AuntConnie

My husband had gotten into a fight with a couple of victims of different pedophiles, he said in all his years of elderhood, "men and women who were sexually assualted came forward when they were old enough, they did not wait for decades to report they were abused. You must have some kind of false memory or you are just trying to bring shame to the congregations." What is the truth of this?

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

That your husband is a brainwashed jerk. Is this still satire or for real? I feel like I am watching Andy Kaufman or Tom Green.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

And a cold hearted bully.

• SunnyDays
    SunnyDays

Victims don't come forward until they feel SAFE.

They may not feel SAFE for many years.

• AuntConnie
    AuntConnie

This is real, I am not being fake or a fraud, so please tell me why he would say this. I promise you this is true, I watched him yell at a victim of a confessed pedophile.

• AuntConnie
    AuntConnie

What have I done by believing his lies? We still socialize with the pedophile, I looked in his office and saw some information from the Watchtower Society saying he needed to be watched. My husband still brings him around the house and keeps anyone from talking about this.

He has a sixth grade education, I read the story on NBC about a pedophile elder in Red Bluff, California. Why does my husband socialize and force me to be around a pedophile? He lied and told me it was nothing until I showed him the paperwork from the Society, than he said "It was a long time ago, the brother repented from his sin. He was only twenty one years old when he violated a four year old girl." I listened to him say "Jehovah would not have allowed him to remain a elder if he was really that bad, would he?"

Take what you want out of this, it's my last thread to show you things are not changing even with the large lawsuits handed down by the jurys. The pedophile has more friends than you can imagine, other elders discount the letter and feel Jehovah has forgiven him. My life has been one of obeying a bully and losing my own individuality and socializing with people I do not like. If you saw how much the pedophile does for the congregation, you would be impressed by his remorse. Jehovah must have forgiven him or he would have kicked him out of the Organization. The pedophile was not disfellowshiped for sexually assualting the girl because they were impressed he confessed. So why should I judge him as bad if the brothers found him "repentant and remorseful", private reproof was handed down my husband told me.

Changed the post because it's my last post, that why!

• brinjen
    brinjen

What SunnyDays said. ^^^^^

• brinjen
    brinjen

If you're calling what he said lies then you're not fully believing it. Sounds to me like he is clutching at straws. A confessed pedophile but the victim is lying? Most abusers blame the abuse on the victim... many do not realise they were abused until years later. They often do believe it was their fault.

Bottom line, he is brainwashed... after all, abuse does not happen within Jehovah's org right? They prove that by sweeping it under the rug...

• SunnyDays
  • SunnyDays
    SunnyDays

I deleted my last post, because this person has deleted and changed their last two posts 4 times.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit