Dreaming about JW's

by d 14 Replies latest jw friends

• d
    d

I still have Jw dreams along with kingdom songs.Which is just awful.

• heathen
    heathen

I don't call those dreams , night mares more precisely , wake up in cold sweat screaming , You lied ......

• d
    d

I dreamed about Jw paradise once it was very weird to say the least.

• TMS
    TMS

Reliving my JW life has been part of my sleep for the last 17 years. At first it was primarily the interaction with the judicial committee in my son's disfellowshipping and other injustices. Then, the entry level job I held for 30 years, the conversations, the frustrations of life in that mindset would alternately become the focus. But, it was all related to my life as a JW.

Therapy for me has been to fantasize on how life would have been, either as a less-than-fanatical JW or a former JW knowing TTATT, not making my home available for a book study, buying that two-door sports car, fun vacations instead of assemblies, more children, college, making money. Thinking about how much fun I would have had and the anger and jealousy I would have generated can be therapeutic.

The consolation is NOT living that life anymore in real time, not waking up in the morning still a cult member.

tms

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Had a dream last night where I told the CO where he could stick his "Truth".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit