OMG...I missed the whole SPARLOCK craze....

by Pyramid Scheme 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Dam those demon kids and their imagination.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Sparlock still makes me laugh. I went to cafepress.com and made a bumper sticker with the Sparlock picture and the word Disobey! It is proudly displayed on my vehicle.

Sparlock the warrior wizard rules!

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

I have a bumper sticker too. It has Sparlock and the words. "And the truth will set you free" plus a few exjw website addresses.

Edited to add piccy

• Newly Enlightened
  • LisaRose
    LisaRose

It's a good reason to keep checking in on JWN from time to time, otherwise you might miss these things. I was truly convinced at first that the was a very clever spoof. I have been out a while, I guess I forgot how truly out touch and disconnected the GB is from what is going on in the real world, that they think this is normal behavior in a parent. Then they wonder why the young ones don't want to stay.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

What is also shocking is that other Christian religious groups have come against books or toys involving such fictional characters as Harry Potter.

These groups suggested that children should not read these books for they too may introduce demonic spiritualism and turn against Christianity..

Wake up people its 2013

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

Great illustration NE. What we can see from this picture is how much Sparlock has let loose and is carrying out judgement. I also was able to appreciate from the picture how girl scout cookies can cause harm. We would do well to heed the warnings contained here.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Sparlock back on Utube making Jehovah depressed/sad again. You go Sparlock my hero, the mighty warrior wizard that gave Jehovah a wedgy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZnVR42BZds

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit