OMG...I missed the whole SPARLOCK craze....

by Pyramid Scheme 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Pyramid Scheme
    Pyramid Scheme

I hadn't been on the board to visit much last year, so I have been going back and poking around through the older threads since i started to post here. I was on jwfacts.com, and noticed Paul had posted a brief article about the JW video and the evil SPARLOCK THE WARRIOR WIZARD. We have no children, and I never got those videos anyway (even when I was still an elder), so when I went back and read all of the old threads, I was CRYING laughing. Then, I googled it, and saw all of the awesome websites dedicated to our new leader and champion. Forget the SMURFS. You have been found wanting by SPARLOCK. I didn't show my wife, but I want too so bad. I know I will eventually, but I have to pick my spots with her. I showed her the Jeff Ross show on Comedy Central where he made fun of the sign language masterbation video. She was very defensive at first, then was cracking up. At the end, she said "that is very embarassing to the organization"....which made me smile. To everyone who made websites, pictures, and threads dedicated to Sparlock, I SALUTE YOU!!!!! LONG LIVE SPARLOCK

• cantleave
    cantleave

Better late than never.

I write this as I am drinking coffee from my Sparlock The Warrior Wizard Mug.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

You didn't miss much. Sparlock went viral, but now it's so 2012. I prefer "Gangnam Style".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0

• cobaltcupcake
    cobaltcupcake

Sparlock provided us with hours and hours of amusement (and a side dish of horror). What was especially fun was that before the video was released to the R&F, if any of them were shown the video online, they would deny absolutely that it was from the Society. That must have messed with their minds when they finally saw it.

• jw07
    jw07

A catchy, truthful anti-dub video with the potential to go viral would work wonders.

Something like: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPRiw9iavJk

with news reporting and facts on the Cadice Conti case for instance.

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

The Watchtower got my entire youtube account closed. This image mentioning my pet African Pygmy Hedgehog "Podge" and Watchtower together still makes me laugh and was so worth it!!!

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I got a couple of t shirts before the WT shut that down as well

• cedars
    cedars

I've been asked about the availability of t-shirts since. Does anyone know whether you can still get them?

Cedars

• cantleave
    cantleave

You can submit a design to vistaprint and get them made individually Cedars.

• tiki
    tiki

Pyramid Scheme - if you haven't yet - do find the video especially created for deaf individuals with rousing choices......it is yet another classic...........

sparlock was something else - i still can't believe how perverse that whole thing was - but so comical at the same time. got lots of awesome laughs out of that one.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit