How many went from christian to something else?

by Satanus 41 Replies latest jw friends

• J. Hofer
    J. Hofer

pretty much same story as satanus. once you start researching you throw out all the crap over time.

first i saw that JWs aren't really following what they are teaching, then i saw that their teachings are not what the bible says, then i saw that some parts of the bible are complete nonsense or downright cruel (mostly OT), so i tried to stick with the jesus part, then i saw that believing the jesus stories without believing the OT isn't honest, as jesus mentions a lot of it, including gems like the flood etc. so i dropped that book and kept looking for god for a while, haven't had any first hand experience with him/her/them though, so i dropped the belief in supernatural things alltogether. things started to make sense more and more along the journey. and now i don't have all the answers, but i also don't care about many of the questions - some of them are just plain silly. like asking for the purpose or things like that.

• Satanus
    Satanus

J Hofer

'i also don't care about many of the questions - some of them are just plain silly. like asking for the purpose or things like that.'

Yah, a lot of the wt 'questions' are created questions that don't matter. They create them along w the need for answers, for which they claim to have the only true answers. It's trap.

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit