Good Reasons To Hate Every Weak And Ex-Jehovah Witness.

by AuntConnie 174 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Sulla
    Sulla

This was just the most awesome rant ev-ah!

• whathappened
    whathappened

Reading all this makes me even happier that I am out of this mess of a religion. Come join the ex JW's and find relief.

• Open mind
    Open mind

Welcome aboard AuntConnie.

Your posts have been alternately heart-breaking, hilarious, off-putting and confusing.

If I ever need counseling I think I'll send jgnat a PM.

Generally I'm not a fan of anything "Christian" but then I read a post by jgnat and wish that someday I could be half the Christian that she is.

jgnat

Lots of other great posts here as well, please don't take the lack of kudos personally.

om

• AGuest
    AGuest

Wow, dear LisaRose (peace to you!). Just... wow. Especially this:

Look at your children and decide which one you can cut out of your life if they are not perfect. Can't do it? Neither could your mother,

If that doesn't give dear AC (peace to you, as well!) some [better] perspective...

A slave of Christ,

SA

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Re: Good Reasons To Hate Every Weak And Ex-Jehovah Witness

Hmmmmm. I remember correcting anyone who called Jehovah's Witnesses "Jehovah Witness".

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

Hmmmmm. I remember correcting anyone who called Jehovah's Witnesses "Jehovah Witness".

Yup. Me too.

• bobld
    bobld

Here we have a typical "grade A, number one" totally brainwashed cult member,that can't see the forest for the trees.

She has been indoctrinated by the so called faithful slave.Now,her values,beliefs,perceptions,judgements and behavior

have been completely warped.

I would define IDOLATRY as this:When we care about what man thinks more than what GOD thinks.We turn people

(faithful slave) into idols that we worship to please them in order to earn their approval or respect.

Many on this site have pointed out the pnony baloney of the faithful slave and have suffered,,have been persecuted

and mistreated by family members & the org.They have made a hard choice to leave this P.B.

Finally,I for one cannot accept the hatred that j.w. have towards fathers,mothers,children(more about this later)

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    If she is cult member, why is she calling elders church elders and Jehovah's Witnesses Jehovah Witness? She's not a JW.

By the way, when JW's come in where I work, I ask them have they just come from church. When they say they have come from the Kingdom Hall, I say, "Oh yeah Jehovah Witness. My sister is a Jehovah Witness!" Which is true and so is my youngest brother. Sometimes they will go on to explain they are NOT a church and it's Jehovah's Witnesses and it is NOT Kingdom Hall. As in, "Are you going to kingdom hall?" Kind of like: "Are you going to Knights of Columbus Hall?"

• recovering
    recovering

I am convinced this was a troll and not someone venting.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Me, too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit