2012 Memorial Partakers--12,604!

by Atlantis 124 Replies latest watchtower bible

• pixel
    pixel

It's a mess.

• Think About It
    Think About It
    They can't all be psychotic.

Actual real life, anointed by God, members of a 144,000 WTS ruling class? I say every one of them is psychotic, when you analyze this bat-shit crazy cult's history & ever-changing theology.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

No wonder there was need for New Light ™ which renders the 'opinion's' of the 'anointed' of no consequence.

I agree. They want to make the partakers irrelevant, yet they still need them for as long as the GB need to be made up of the anointed.

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer

-

This is a bandwagon in the making if I’ve ever seen one.

- The 100 th birthday of Jesus’ kingdom is not more than 1 year away… (will there be a 1984 style "anniversary" bash?)

- The whole Watchtower Governing Body is a bunch of newbies… (read: no one's in charge)

- Watchtower’s literally removing its headquarters from public view… (fear)

- Watchtower 100-year-old “faithful slave” teaching has just been turned to dust… (translation: no doctrine is sacred)

If that’s not enough, the number of “anointed” keeps going up, which poses it’s own set of unique historical and doctrinal problems for those clinging to power inside Bethel... (revolution in the making)

Watchtower’s being squeezed from the outside by proliferation of information and infected from the inside by a growing number of wannabe power-mongers who’ve starting to drink fermented Kool-Aid once a year.

It’s only going to get worse for those dishonest nincompoops running Watchtower. If Watchtower doesn’t get its $hit together this disgusting pus filled zit will rupture and then go away like an adolescent pimple.

Marvin Shilmer

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

a lot of those bible studies are kids of JW even infants.

Or wives. I used to count my study at home as a bible study per the elders directions. So any brother can claim a bible study

• andys
    andys

Wow does this all ever change, I am so glad I am out of the confusion and I got my mind clear, I caught something that I want to share and get everyones opinion on, this is really crazy that they be publishing the memorial partakers because this is what the August 15th, 2011 Watchtower said:

Memorial partakers. This is the number

of baptized individuals who partake of the

emblems at the Memorial worldwide. Does

this total represent the number of anointed

ones on earth? Not necessarily. A number

of factors—including past religious beliefs or

even mental or emotional imbalance—might

cause some to assume mistakenly that they

have the heavenly calling. We thus have no

way of knowing the exact number of anointed

ones on earth; nor do we need to know.

The Governing Body does not keep a list of all

partakers, for it does not maintain a global

network of anointed ones.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Sarcasm aside, I personally believe that if you are a Christian, then you should partake. Whatever it means in the end is not up to you. The WTBT$ is way off, whatever your personal opinion about partaker's happens to be. I personally have no interest at all in power or position in any organized religion. I am no crazier than anyone else on this site.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Its just my personal opinion that the increase is coming from long time JWS who are internally wanting to get a bit more out of the whole

JWS experience. They have devoted themselves to pioneering for a long time, perhaps starting many bible studies that resulted

in bringing in more into the flock so to speak and because of this they perceive that they are duly worthy to be placed toward a higher position.

At no time in the history of the WTS./JWS has there been such a high volume of people who have been practicing JWS for more than

50 years +

• watson
    watson

Can someone figure the number that left the ORG over this past year? I know this is a "Partakers" thread, but didn't know if a separate thread was called for...

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Anointed are nuts - August 15, 2011 Watchtower (the study edition) pg 22 QfR: Memorial partakers. This is the number
    of baptized individuals who partake of the emblems at the Memorial worldwide. Does this total represent the number of anointed
    ones on earth? Not necessarily. A number of factors—including past religious beliefs or even mental or emotional imbalance—might cause some to assume mistakenly that they have the heavenly calling. We thus have no way of knowing the exact number of anointed ones on earth; nor do we need to know. The Governing Body does not keep a list of all partakers, for it does not maintain a global network of anointed ones.

Yes, indeed. The GB vilify everyone as nuts.............except themselves!!

Will they gear up for another 1975 style sensationalist doom prophecy?

Will all the vitriol, hatred and control blow up in their faces?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit