2012 Memorial Partakers--12,604!

by Atlantis 124 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

2012 Memorial Partakers total 12,604 . . . . . Atlantis

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Looks as if either a lot of anointed (formerly FDS) class had fallen and needed to be replaced, or a particular self-styled 'Judge' drank a bit too much scotch and babbled on about a completely fabricated cut-off date in the 1930's.

• jwfacts
  • blondie
    blondie

2012 12,604

2011 11,824

2010 11,202

2009 10,857

2008 9,986

• james_woods
    james_woods

or a particular self-styled 'Judge' drank a bit too much scotch and babbled on about a completely fabricated cut-off date in the 1930's.

I had heard he preferred Crown Royal, but Las Malvinas is correct: This is a completely failed doctrinal prophecy which has never been adequately explained by the Watchtower Society.

They simply CANNOT explain it adequately while holding on to the ridiculous notion that all Christians were of the annointed prior to 1935, after which they were all of the "great crowd".

• Think About It
    Think About It

Wow......all those years of hearing the bullshit from the WTS that the declining Memorial partakers numbers meant that the end was near. Now after all these years the numbers have risen so much that there is a complete tribe of their 144,000 Spiritual Israel still on earth.

• Borges
    Borges

Of all the figures and numbers I like this the most. Because it is something that comes from within. It is a cancer growing in the intestines of this religion.

• cobaltcupcake
    cobaltcupcake

I left in 2004 when the number of partakers was still below 10,000, so this info absolutely cracks me up. How can they explain a nearly 30% growth in the number of partakers? They can't all be psychotic.

• jw07
    jw07

No wonder there was need for New Light ™ which renders the 'opinion's' of the 'anointed' of no consequence. I've never heard a satisfactory explanation as to WHY the figures have been increasing. It was a gaping hole in hull of the SS WBTS and needed to be plugged for many years. I wonder how long it is until they have New Light ™ mandating that the total partaker figures no longer be published.

Or maybe they will slyly decide to publish only the local totals, making it hard for people to tabulate worldwide.

• fresia
    fresia

a lot of those bible studies are kids of JW even infants.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit