Hi I am new. Thanks for the food at the proper time.

by 2+2=5 39 Replies latest jw friends

• cofty
    cofty

Welcome, make yourself at home.

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Welcome

MerryChristmas!

• cobaltcupcake
    cobaltcupcake

Welcome!

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

Welcome!

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Welcome here 2+2=5

I guess you found out as what most people find out about the WTS. doctrines (607) that they are pretentiously created and devised

to attract the attention from the public in supporting the distribution and proliferation of the WTS. published works.

As they still do to this day.

So insignificant in their lack toward their veracity to truthful bible interpretation, that the original founder of the WTS. C T Russell

stated in his last Will and Testament that the Watchtower magazine should stop being produced and published upon his death.

Unfortunately a crooked lawyer by the name of J Rutherford took over the publishing company and the rest is history.

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Hello and welcome

Love,
    Baba.

• irondork
  • dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

Welcome!!!!!!!

• Captain Obvious
    Captain Obvious

Welcome!

Your name's 1984 reference did not go unnoticed...

please tell us more about yourself!

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Welcome 2+2=5!! Best of wishes on your fad/exit from the WTBTS. Have you read any of Steve Hassan's Books (i.e., "Combatting Cult Mind Control", "Releasing the Bonds: Empowering People to Think for Themselves", and "Freedom of Mind - Helping Loved Ones Leave Leave Controlling People, Cults and Beliefs"") or visited his website at www.freedomofmind.com?

By the way "Freedom of Mind" can be purchased as an e-book so that you can read it at D.C.'s to preserve your sanity. It could also be a great gift to give to some abused JW spouse. Or, to help you help family to awaken.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit