Have you ACTUALLY seen any Bible prophecies fulfilled in your life/lifetime?

by punkofnice 77 Replies latest watchtower bible

• AGuest
    AGuest
    Donald Duck is a beast, and dragons are mythical, so I can claim that the way Donald Duck speaks is just like a dragon speaks.

You can indeed make that claim, Jer - doesn't mean it's correct, though. Oh, and while the dragons people usually refer to are indeed mythical, not all dragons are. The real ones aren't even beasts... but men (as a "kind"). Just not earthling men.

He could be carrying two horns as he comes out of a coal mine (out of the earth).

He COULD... but IS he?

He will become the spokesman for Disney (exercise all the authority of the first beast, Mickey, on its behalf).

Donald?? Never! He has too much of a lisp. If anyone would speak for Disney, it would be Goofy. And Minnie's the only one who exercises the same authority as Mickie. I mean, if Minnie ain't happy... well, you can bet Mickey ain't gonna be happy...

Mickey was a wizard in Fantasia and Donald (with that authority) can perform great signs such as causing fire to come out of the earth,

Ummmm, wrong, again. Donald's too much of a wimp. The only one(s) that could perform great signs like Mickey would be one of the witches. Most probably Aurora's witch. Although, Snow White's stepmother is nothing to sneeze at, either...

or even starting a revolution against established religion in the year 2014. I am sure I could use "a time, times, and half a time" along with key scriptures to come to the year 2014.

Okay, now you're getting into Rumplestiltskin territory. Hear tell, he doesn't take kindly to being usurped of his powers...

Anyway, Donald deceives the inhabitants of earth and causes them to "worship" the Disney corporation through movies and amusement park pilgrimages.

Please. Donald would end up disguised as a goose on a platter for Christmas dinner! Prince CHARMING, though... word is that HIS abilities to "charm" far, far exceed that of the inhabitant. No, if anyone was gonna deceive... charm... the earth's inhabitants, it would

My point is that Donald Duck can fulfill Revelation 13:11-18.

And, again, I disagree. He cannot. His tongue isn't "smooth" enough. In fact, it's actually kind of rough. Helps him groom and smooth his feathers when they get ruffled.

Or it could have been something about empirical Rome in the time Revelation was written. Who is to say which ?

Well, it could have been... but it's also very much about something else: the WTBTS. Literally.

Who is to say which ? (....well, besides AGuest)

Well, the One who GAVE the account comes to mind...

As vs. 18 says, "This calls for wisdom.

Yep, THAT'S the very One I meant!

Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. That number is 666."

I see you (and Donald?) didn't get that far? Or maybe you didn't understand because of his lisp...

Look at how even the Walt Disney signature logo has "666" hidden in it. It's highlighted in red to pick it out:

Yeah, well, imposters are everywhere these days. Maybe even poor Walt, who knows? I mean, he has had great influence over "the small AND the great"... but I'm not sure he intended to. At least, not as a "beast" of ANY kind, let alone John's revelation.

A slave of Christ,

SA

• AGuest
    AGuest

And you're spreading duck "mess" all over dear Punk's (peace to you!) thread... why? Oh, that's right: to contend with me. And you're doing that, again... why?

A slave of Christ,

SA

• cofty
    cofty

while the dragons people usually refer to are indeed mythical, not all dragons are.

FFS please don't insult our intelligence with more of your dragon fantasies. Save it for your disciples.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Does Howard the Duck fit into all of this? He was from another dimension after all....

• minimus
    minimus

Only those concerning 1914, 1919, 1918, 1925 and 1975...that's it.

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

That the Truth would set me free..... It did

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    And you're spreading duck "mess" all over dear Punk's (peace to you!) thread... why? Oh, that's right: to contend with me. And you're doing that, again... why?

I think my point was clear to those that listen with wisdom.

You claim that a Bible prophecy has been fulfilled. That's even from someone who dismisses any part of the Bible she doesn't like.

The Bible says EVERYTHING that anyone wants it to say. Don't believe even those that speak with the lord.

Punk, chime in if you got that.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I have not.

But my grandparents lived during the time of the horn-blowing in Cedar Point Ohio.

Rub a Dub

• a watcher
    a watcher

I can't think of any MAJOR prophecy being fulfilled in my lifetime. I seem to have lived during a lull; the calm before the storm.

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

can anyone really verify what fulfillment of any said prophecies IS.. I mean really it's all speculation!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit