Why doesn't the faithful & discreet slave declare their identity outside of the JW community?

by Theocratic Sedition 23 Replies latest jw friends

• moshe
    moshe

It takes a special mentality to see the F&DS, only JWs have this ability-- the world just can't see the faithful slave--

• Scott77
    Scott77

Very intersting thread. I think, secrecy is the order here for them. May be they fear public outrage for the intense suffering they caused to members.

Scott77

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

Appreciate everyone's comments, lets me know I'm not that abnormal in thinking about this question.

It just seems to me that with something as major as the WT being God's chosen servant, it wouldn't be relegated to non-existant status in public literature. They've stated for the record in study material that salvation depends on recognizing their authority and yet they don't want any nonJWs to know that they have any authority which doesn't make any sense. Maybe I'm wrong but for them not to advertise their authority to the public at large makes them bloodguilty to an extent. 99% of the global population is going to be destroyed at Armageddon for being ignorant of the fact that the GB has been put in charge of Christ's earthly interests. Seems like with this latest understanding of who the F&DS really is, MSNBC or Fox News would run a news report on it as people's live are on the line. Or at least the WT would make the major news outlets aware of how big this news is.

Wolf Blitzer: Anderson, sorry to cut you off but we've recieved word breaking news in the Situation Room. Jesus Christ, that's right! Jesus Christ has selected the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses to be His chosen method of dispensing spiritual food to the public. We have interviews with Sam Herd and David Splane after the commercial break. What's that? Oh, we're skipping the commercial break? This news is so important we've decided to skip the commercials and go right to Kitty Pilgrim's interview with David Splane as he has life saving information to relay to the public.

• Emery
    Emery

Its very evident when you look at their recruiting book "What Does the Bible Really Teach", no where in that book does it ever mention their supposed Faithful and Discreet Slave appointment in 1919. The topic is completely absent and alien in these book studies.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit