by Xanthippe 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Jaime l de Aragon
    Jaime l de Aragon

A Smurf!!, I have seen a smurf participating emblems lol

• Jaime l de Aragon
  • Jaime l de Aragon
  • Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Jaime - lol ! I love the memorial video - so funny! What about the six inch nails - no mention of them or exactly how Jesus died in blood - curdling detail - the meetings are no fun any more!

So funny thanks - and the smurfs - love the Washtower

Thirty Years a Washtower Slave - I should write that!

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Badfish - thanks for the link to your thread. Yes I've noticed quite a few threads about this.

Seems a lot of us are thinking about the anointed being demoted from the fds to the 'domestics' now.

Is it all just to promote the gb or also to keep the newly anointed ones from causing trouble.

Seems from that website that they have a fair bit of new light themselves they would like to share!

• KristiKay
    KristiKay

I have read through their web site, from what I gather they are active JWs who feel the society is not going in the right direction, mostly concerning

the "earthly hope", they are trying to convince the governing body to change their doctrines, but they are anonymous.... Thats what I gathered, you should

read the letters to the society, and letters from the readers. It's pretty interesting. They feel everyone is going to go to heaven, rather then the 2 class

doctrine. Their take on what the earthly hope would be like shows how impossible that belief really is if you break it down and think about it. Why don't

you look read for youself what they think?

• jgnat
    jgnat

That anointedjw.org site appears to be active since January of this year. I don't see anything that hints at membership.

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Thanks KristiKay and jgnat for the info.

I thought everyone knew all about it and I was playing catch-up because I'm new here.

Now I realise from all the other threads, that website is quite new to most people not just me.

I did look at some of the letters from readers and I read some of their beliefs until the circular logic started to give me a headache

The section on Am I A Son? (one of the anointed). It went something like:-

You may be asking, am I a Son?

Don't keep looking for signs.

Just have faith.

(Faith in what ?)

That you are a Son.

Arrrgggg!!

• Heaven
    Heaven

I think a quote from Country Boy Redneck Ronnie with a slight edit from Heaven is in order here ... ahem :

"If your religion participates in cannibalism but conveniently renames it 'Transubstantiation' 'partaking of the emblems'...

Your Religion Might Be Bullshit."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit