New partakers of bread and wine

by Xanthippe 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Someone keeps posting on here from anointedjw.org.

Now as many know it is a long time since I left so I am really baffled.

I have picked up that many more are saying they are of the anointed than when I was in even though the number is supposed to be going down!

So how are these people who suddenly start taking the emblems viewed by the gb?

Are they newly baptised people generally or born-ins?

I remember someone getting baptised and then taking the emblems at the next memoral but it wasn't long before he was d'fed for apostasy.

I can't exactly remember why but I was only a teenager.

What about anointed.org, how is that viewed?

• Nambo
    Nambo

As we know, the Watchtower was wrong about Jesus coming in 1914.

That doesnt prove however that Jesus will never come, just because the Dubs fullfilled a pre-arrival scripture saying he was there out in the wilderness, where no one can see him, (invisible presence).

Now if Jesus didnt come in 1914, maybe all those early annointed dubs who will probably have died of old age by the time he really does come, werent annointed at all, even the "Great crowd" off early Witnesses, are not really the Great crowd for Revelation 7 v 14 says they come out of the Great Tribulation, if you allready died of old age how can you come out of the Great Tribulation?

But if Jesus is coming soon, he is going to be collecting and annointing people for salvation, hense, and in all false religions, Jesus is searching out and annointing his own ready for his arrival, thats why annointed ones are increasing, except these ones are more likely to be the genuine ones than those pre-mature ones.

The scripture about the evil slave turning on his brothers due to the "delay" in the Masters arrival also seem to be being fullfilled by the dubs.

• Jaime l de Aragon
  • Jaime l de Aragon
  • Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Thanks Nambo and Jaime. So are these people on anointedjw.org Jws or exJWs? I can't work it out? They seem to be still in but seem to be telling people to realize that they may be of the anointed? I don't get it how can they remain in and do that?

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Does anyone know the answer to this please. I am trying to get a picture of what it is like in the congs now. Is it just a matter of people talking anonymously on that website about being of the anointed and nobody in the WTS cares or are people talking about it more openly in the congs?When I was still in it was a rarety to meet someone of the anointed and they were usually very old. I wonder if the new light about the gb becoming the fds has something to do with all these new anointed ones?

• Badfish
  • Jaime l de Aragon
  • perfect1
    perfect1

Omg Jaime this video is soo funny! And TRUE! Only inaccurate thing is the windows.

I love this humor, its like Flight of the Concords.

Who does these animations-they are great!

• Jaime l de Aragon

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit