2012 annual meeting notes

by lostinthought 100 Replies latest jw friends

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

While the Governing Body has been running the show without the input of the other supposed anointed ones for some time now, this official change isolates them from any human (JW) accountability. While they previously claimed they did not keep track of the anointed nor did they seek their input, this totally isolates them with complete power over every single JW dedicated to God's Organization, they are answerable to no one. To question their authority, their decisions, is to question God.

Wow.

• braincleaned
    braincleaned

Billy the Ex-Bethelite; both in Matt and Luke, the discreet and evil slave are the same. It's at the Great Tribulation that Christ is supposed to judge what that slave has done. They shouldn't even mention they are the FDS yet. THey should just humbely strive to be that good slave. But as usual, they shit higher than their ass...

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Not just confusing, but extremely confusing is the way I would sum up the new understanding of the FDS.

A brother just shared some extensive notes about the Annual Meeting pertaining to Mat 24:45-47 regarding the Faithful and Discreet Slave and my head is still spinning.

Ain’t no way in hell that the majority of JWs will understand this ‘noo-lite’ much less be able to explain it to Bible Studies or other interested ones! There is just way too much speculation, conjecture, twists and turns in this one.

And yes, C.T. Russell is getting thrown under the bus as well!

Like the expression goes: ‘Oh the web we weave when first we practice to deceive!’

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

braincleaned...That's exactly the point I made in my new thread.

GoneBad....I'd love to hear any new details on the nature of the interpretation.

• bafh
    bafh

My mom mentioned that the annual meeting announced international conventions every year from now on and that the Manhattan Project "setting up tables on the street" is going nationwide. Any news on , or did I miss that posting?

• jeandeau
    jeandeau

Thankyou Leolaia for the brilliant Parody you authored near the beginning of this thread. The vegan slave putting the eggs milk and meat out to rot after demanding the humble followers supply those very needs for the household.. that was bang on. I enjoyed the laugh though the whole farce involves the destruction of hundreds of thousands of peoples lives.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Leolaia glad to. Give me a little bit of time to break down his notes and put them in my own words for obvious reasons.

• rather be in hades
    rather be in hades
    the Manhattan Project "setting up tables on the street

i wonder what where these tables are in manhattan and i wonder if they will be willing to answer some questions on 1914 for me...

• aposta-Z
    aposta-Z

the Manhattan Project

That one is the bomb, Bafh! lol.

• bats in the belfry
    bats in the belfry

JW GoneBad >>

As recently as 6/15/09 the WT had in print that all remnant anointed were part of the FDS

So in these latter days of fulfillment a periodic survey of every three years shows a steady increasing in the spiritual depth and clarity of the published waters of truth by the Watch Tower Society. The trickle published in 1919 was “ankle” deep, so to speak, by 1922, then an increased depth of spirituality and vision was had by 1925, followed by the great flood of new light published by 1928, to be capped by 1931 with the overwhelming flow of Biblical enlightenment.All who have been connected with the Watch Tower Society since 1931 can abundantly testify that since then the waters of truth have been published in such quantity and so fast through the Watchtower magazine and other Watch Tower publications that one has to figuratively “swim” to try to keep abreast.

1960 The Watchtower, 7/15 p. 441 par. 8 / Staying Awake with the “Faithful and Discreet Slave”

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit