Jwfacts-- Why So Many Contradictions?

by Recovery 88 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• rather be in hades
    rather be in hades

excuse me? one is enough. two is too much. three is going too far.

that one particular elder had been molesting kids since he was first baptized. he's admitted to molesting at least three children in the hall, one BRUTALLY after the bible HE CONDUCTED WITH THE CHILD.

you're really not doing a very good job of defending your version of the so called truth especially in light of this:

13 Elders, for instance, are appointed by holy spirit. (Acts 20:28) But not all spirit-anointed ones serve as overseers in the congregation. What are we to conclude from this? Simply that God’s spirit operates in different ways on members of the congregation.
    - 12/15/11 watchtower pg 25

*** bt chap. 5 pp. 42-43 par. 20 “We Must Obey God as Ruler” ***
    Jehovah’s people today follow the apostolic pattern. Men recommended for congregational responsibility must manifest godly wisdom and give evidence that the holy spirit is operating on them. Under the direction of the Governing Body, men who meet the Scriptural requirements are appointed to serve as elders or ministerial servants in the congregations. (1 Tim. 3:1-9, 12, 13) Those who meet the qualifications can be said to have been appointed by holy spirit. These hardworking men care for much “necessary business.” For example, elders may coordinate practical help for faithful older ones who have a genuine need. (Jas. 1:27) Some elders are very involved in constructing Kingdom Halls, organizing conventions, or doing hospital liaison work. Ministerial servants care for many duties that do not directly involve shepherding or teaching. All such qualified men must balance congregational and organizational responsibilities with the God-assigned obligation to preach the good news of the Kingdom.—1 Cor. 9:16.

and of course there are a myriad of other cases of congregations hiding child molestors. candace conti, the entire silent lambs...

but i'm very interested in this contradiction.

elders are supposed to be responsible for the congregation, elders are appointed by holy spirit, campos was appointed as an elder and he was molesting children before, and during his appointment

there's also that bethelite who was caught recording people in bathrooms at chicago o'hare and trying to expose himself to kids in nj. lovely mug of his on that bethel id card on the news i might add.

• Recovery
    Recovery

I said you only showed us one example when you claimed there were many. Start a new thread. This is not the place.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

go and die Recovery, I'm outta here.

Recovery,

Posting pm's without permission is a pretty sleazy, douchebag kind of thing to do.

I've been arguing in support of tolerance for your posts here, but I think you crossed the line in posting the pms in this thread and owe an apology to those whose pms you chose to post.

I can't argue in favor of tolerance for someone who ignores rules of civility that are commonly accepted in most internet forums.

As for the book publishing corporations commonly known as the "WTBTS" whose interests you advocate here on this forum, I was born in and was old enough in 1975 that I have a vivid memory of the timing of armageddon actually being announced from the platform at our hall. I remember being scared to death that I was not going to be considered "good enough" to survive the armageddon that was in fact predicted by the WTBTS and stated at our hall to occur in October of 1975. Nothing you say will change the fact that the WTBTS was and is a false prophet.

I still remember the condemnation of the UN as the "beast of revelation" and the god-awful pictures drawn by Watchtower artists with the intention of inflicting fear in the minds of the "great crowd" of pigeons otherwise known as "Jehovah's Witnesses." It was no suprise to watch your beloved book publishing corporations get caught with their pants down when they were exposed as being part of the UN as a registered NGO.

I have personally known several individuals who committed suicide because of being disfellowshipped. The pharisees whom you folllow have lots of blood and wasted lives on their hands.

• rather be in hades
    rather be in hades

http://www.silentlambs.org/CanadaElderCaught.htm

there's another. you really don't want to go down that line of reasoning. that definitely won't help keep the lurking flock safe. to somehow insinuate that it's perfectly fine for one or two.

and that still doesn't address why these active child molestors are even being promoted to the body of elders anyway.

there's the added contradiction of the obvious stumbling block that would be.

on the one hand, witnesses are admonished to not do things that would stumble others, yet jehovah and his holy spirit are allowing active child molestors to fondle, rape and sodomize children.

sounds like a big stumbling block to me.

also, i'm not going to pollute the forum with yet another thread added to the million you've already created and can't keep up with. this is the place to deal with it, unless you keep running to new threads and this topic will follow you until you confront it.

the consequences for not confronting this issue and defending the society properly would be a considerable stumbling block for the jw lurkers you suspect are out there and that you want to debunk these things so as to protect their faith.

just thought i'd give you that friendly bit of advice.

• Recovery
    Recovery

I was given permission to post the PM.

And I will not be addressing any child abuse claims in this thread. Bye.

Recovery,

RE: posting of pms, show us the proof. So far, your claim of permission has been denied by the person you assert gave you that permission. So now the ball is in your court to prove that you had permission to post the pm.

I'm not surprised that you'd run from the child abuse "claims." The WTBTS has no defense to such claims, and everyone who supports these corporations ought to be very ashamed for the harm they have inflicted upon children.

• rather be in hades
    rather be in hades

lol it was in your best interests for me NOT to make a new thread that other people can continuously bump for potential lurkers to see and be discouraged by.

undisputed court documents straight from the watchtower society...yikes

• Simon
    Simon

We don't like posting PMs and recovery, I think you're just too disruptive. We gave you a chance but this is getting rediculous.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit