Can a long distance relationship really work between jws?

by crazymeee 42 Replies latest social relationships

• serein
    serein

i met my jw husband on line and im in uk he from usa, we are a perfect match and been together living in uk for several years married got kids and very happy, never ever argue and agree on everything . to good to be true, hes the nisest person iv ever met, and he says the same about me. so talk on line do it for a good wile meet up and see how it all goes, we both left jw nos but we both agreed to leave and thats cos we on same wave lenge with everything.

• DATA-DOG
  • crazymeee
    crazymeee

serein! aww thats cute thank you.... yeah ima just see what happens i guess thats what i can do for now:) i dont wanna leave the jws and i know he doesnt either did u guys leave the jws before he moved or after?

• blessed_
    blessed_

My first serious relationship was one online we lived in the same city so it worked out for awhile. Just be careful JW or not a JW people are crazy out there.

• baltar447
    baltar447

Wife and I did the long distance thing for a few months then I moved to where she was, we got married and are still married going on 16 years now. We have left the JWs but our connection with each other is bigger and stronger than our religious beliefs. As others have said, just be careful since it can be hard to really know someone from a long distance, but it does work for some.

• crazymeee
    crazymeee

yeah tell me about it about some jws being crazy

• tiki
    tiki

You are very young. Friendships with as many people as possible are good for you and will help you mature and you will learn who you really are and what you really want in life. Take your time, get an education, a job you enjoy and can support yourself well with - live and learn! It is never good to rush into relationships - and especially dangerous when you are so young, because trust me on this - ten years from now you will wonder what on earth you were thinking, getting tied into something that was fun at the time, but without real maturity and substance.

Best to you - live fully and enjoy - but no serious relationships until you have really learned more about yourself and life!!!

• crazymeee
    crazymeee

thats what my momma says to make tons of guy friends and that way ill have a variety of choices

• MaybeSo
    MaybeSo

It doesn't work out. Sorry.

• crazymeee
    crazymeee

you seem so sure maybeso... why?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit