Questions for Recover and ANY JW here, if can be explained I'll return to JW.

by EndofMysteries 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I have some questions for any believing J.W :

1) Why did the NWT go against the express command of Jesus and add to the book of Revelation, by inserting the name"Jehovah" 11 times with no justification ?

2) Why do JW's not baptise as Jesus commanded "In the Name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit" ?

3) How do you determine when "God's spirit directed organization" is being directed by Spirit and when by men ?

4) How do you justify the "Shunning" that goes on from scripture, not the DF arrangement specifically, the shunning ?

5) Why is the parable that includes the faithfull and discreet slave not just that, a parable, what other scripture backs up your concept ?

6) Why is the JW/WT past re-written, from changing what was in the printed magazines, to a very selective account of past history?

7) With the disgusting cover-ups and treatment of victims of abuse, should not the Holy Spirit have directed the W.T to handle these matters in a morally upright way ?

8) Why suddenly resign as a U.N N.G.O when publically exposed, if it was all innocent ?

9) What proof do you offer for the claim made Ad Nauseum that the WT is "God's channel of communication" ?

This is the important one I think :

10) Why does the W.T not take care of "Widows and Orphans" ?

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Recovery ??? Sound of crickets and a tumbleweed rolls past.

• PaintedToeNail
  • Phizzy
    Phizzy

In the absence of "Recovery", any Jehovah's Witness who believes they have the truth would be very welcome to answer the questions posed in this thread.

Thank you in advance.

• Fernando
    Fernando

Why are Watchtower leaders so desperate and successful in keeping the "good news" according to Paul, away from their followers' hearts and lips?

• Fernando
    Fernando

Is rule-making and rule-keeping apostasy?

(Search for "legalism" in the wt library)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit