2012 Annual Meeting

by obarac 196 Replies latest jw friends

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    tootired2care - "I think they do listen, anyone that is as crafty and cunning as they are, would live by the principle of 'keeping your enemies closer'."

Crafty? Cunning?

Are those words you would use to describe the minds behind Sparlock and the deafsterbation video?eee

GB2.0 are not comic book supervillains. They fully believe what they say.

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

Crafty? Cunning?

Are those words you would use to describe the minds behind Sparlock and the deafsterbation video?eee

Yes. After reading Crisis of Conscience, and getting a glimpse into how the GB does things behind the scenes, of this I have no doubt. Many of these men will do just about anything to maintain their power.

• flipper
    flipper

O.K. I researched back into my archives of threads I started and found a thread I posted in June of 2009 that quotes a WT study article which stated plainly that the Governing Body has the authority and is the faithful slave that dispenses the food, not the worldwide anointed. So the WT leaders have been stating this for several years now and prepping the rank & file JW's to view the GB as the alleged " faithful slave " for some time now. Here's the link to the thread : http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/174833/1/6-15-WT-GB-More-Powerful-than-Worldwide-Anointed-Dont-Judge-Partaking Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

if this is true (is the proof of this anywhere?) i think the GB has a lot more planned.

Is there proof? Oh it's legit all right. I have two independent sources and there are those on here who have attended and heard it personally.

• grumblecakes
    grumblecakes

thx ann.

this almost makes me actually want to go to meeting to see what people are saying.

theres two partakers in my hall, one is straight up crazy and the other is mean as hell...i wonder how shes taking the news...

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    tootired2care - "After reading Crisis of Conscience, and getting a glimpse into how the GB does things behind the scenes, of this I have no doubt."

I'm starting to think you may be right:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/239545/5/2012-annual-meeting-notes#4508464

• trillaz
    trillaz

The number of worldwide partakers should now dwindle as those of the annointed class will begin second gussing themselves.

• trillaz
    trillaz

I am seeing more people praise the "new light" rather than questioning themselves. They ae saying it will be easier to explain to their bible students and such. :(

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Did we ever get confirmation of this from more than a single source?

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

Confirmation, yes! Attendees (some of whom are elders) have privately distributed their notes among the Friends. A CO mentioned it briefly in one of his talks on Sunday. This has been reported by bona fide JWs.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit