I've entered the embarrassing stage of pregnancy - let's have a laugh :)

by freshstart 20 Replies latest jw experiences

• youngbro
    youngbro

I used to love making my mom pee her pants. It was funny in a way...I am not mean lol

and I have never heard and thankfully never smelt a preggers lady farting lol

• Farkel
    Farkel

There are NO embarrassing stages of pregnancy, only magical ones. Forget the small shit and look at the overall miracle of it, which is the most amazing event in life.

Farkel, Father of 4

• djeggnog
    djeggnog

@Farkel:

Forget the small shit and look at the overall miracle of it, which is the most amazing event in life.

What is this about a "miracle," Mr. "Father of 4"? For someone lacking in faith, this was,I thought, an odd thing for someone that doesn't believe in The supernatural to be saying, even in jest. Oh, well.

@djeggnog

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

It's just a language thing---something that awes us. I am starting a movement where we all yell It's MATH, instead of It's A Miracle! Just kidding. I stole that from Minchin. But really, you are probably reading way too much into a word.

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

as beautiful as as procreation is, i have to ask; do you really want to sacrifice youre child to the sick world we live in? that said, congrats and hopes for a healthy baby.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

??

That's an odd thing to say. This is the world we've always lived in.

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

NC "That's an odd thing to say. This is the world we've always lived in."

is it? i dont think it is. but im not going to rain on a new parents happiness. peace, luv, respect.

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

Ha! It's great to hear you are taking it in good humor.

Reminds me of a book my wife bought me for our first "What to expect when your wife is expanding". A light hearted guide for the father on the challenges his wife is going through with each month.

• freshstart
    freshstart

@FakeSmile: Um, ok, at what point in history has it ever been IDEAL to have a child? Never. There's always some shit going on, but that doesn't mean that kids can't be happy and healthy despite it. If we all held your point of view, the human race would cease to exist. And yes, I have peed my pants already. When I was pregnant with my first son, close to full-term, he was sitting so low that any little movement he would make caused me to sprinkle! Fun times!! :)

• cobaltcupcake
    cobaltcupcake

I was a practical baby. I provided my mother with her own personal coffee table.

party

http://scottleblog.wordpress.com

The Odd Life of Jehovah's Witnesses

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit