I've entered the embarrassing stage of pregnancy - let's have a laugh :)

by freshstart 20 Replies latest jw experiences

• freshstart
    freshstart

So as you get farther along in your pregnancy and you get bigger and bigger, certain bodily functions are hard to control. The other day my husband, son and I went out for a nice lunch. We were dressed up and really enjoying ourselves, when it happened. I went to sit down and the table in this fancy restaurant.....and my ass decided to firebomb those around me. It was awful, I tried to hold it in, I really did, but it got the better of me. Thankfully my son is young enough that maybe people thought it was him....but probably not. LOL. Oh god, it was terrible. I acted like nothing happened, and there were some other pregnant women in there who no doubt understood, but still. So that's my lovely experience that I'm sharing with you all today!! :)

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

LMFAO while ROFL

• lil.lady.03
    lil.lady.03

Tell me about! Lol. I'm going into my 8th month and I've never been so gassy in my life.

I don't even have to think about passing gas, it just toots on it own now.

I was having a converstion with three ladies in a tight space and BAM! I tired to play it off like it wasn't me. The only thing was, the baby started moving around as if she was responding, " Finally! Thank you! More space." LOL Dead Give away.

(I imagine conversations with her already based on her movements.)

But hay that's a part of being a mommy! =]

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

(LOL!) I'm glad you decided to share your "experience" here! It's a Gas!

• finally awake
    finally awake

wait till the baby kicks you in the bladder and you wet your pants LOL. I endured three pregnancies and the list of embarrassing things my body did without my permission is horrifyingly long LOL

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

much respect to the ladies. i dont think i could do what you do.

• Glander
    Glander

Pregnant women are beautiful and brave. It's OK by me for them to do whatever it takes to create a real miracle.

• Etude
    Etude

Let it rip!

• nuthouse escapee
    nuthouse escapee

lol, ahh the joys of motherhood. I also experienced the kick in the bladder and pee yourself incidence. I used to hate it when the baby would turn and decide to put its arse on one side, cripe the dress or shirt would look totally screwed up with a lopsided bulge. It's funny now but wasn't at the time. Leslie

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Etude- Let it rip!

Excuse moi? I take offense,SIR!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit