Stories you've heard from what makes one believe they are 'anointed'.

by EndofMysteries 32 Replies latest jw experiences

• Diest
    Diest

I think this thread was more ment to be about goofy anointed JWs....not people who think they were anointed.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Exactly diest lol.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

My sister git reinstated after 30 years. They basically blackmailed her to go back by by withholding access to her grandchildren. I thought she was going to get reinstated and then do a fade. But of course in no time she was drinking the kool aid. Then she told me she heard a voice in her head saying "you are annointed, tell the brothers". I was dumbfounded. A few years prior she had said the thought of going back made her sick. Now she is annointed??

Later she wss diagnosed with late stage lyme disease. She was having seizures and severe memory loss. She doesn't trust traditional medicine, so she is going to some quack JW who has a "magic machine". I am very concerned, but she has cut me off, something she said she would never do. Its a very sad situation, I can do nothing, she has a husband and three sons, why are they letting her ignore medical advice? It's ber frustrating

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit